After avoiding covid for 3 years, I manage to catch it twice in three months and land myself in hospital

• It's been a horrible 2023 so far

Like omg sike

I spent two nights in hospital bc I couldn't stop throwing up and coughed up blood

Like wtf

People said it's like regular flu, how is this regular flu????

Also aren't anti bodies from the first infection supposed to protect you for a while?????

Still amazed at how much people down play covid

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s because you have not been exposed to it.

It’s honestly like the common flu or even weaker for a lot of people.

I’ve caught it mutiple times and it was like a common cold. The sooner your body acclimates itself to it, the less severe it is.

But yea, everyone reacts to it differently.

• Keeping fingers crossed for you friend.

Stay safe and be back to full health asap!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you were coughing up blood?! what?! has it stopped? do you feel better?

this is the first time i heard someone was coughing up blood! :wow:

The details are super graphic

I couldn't eat or drink for 24h and still kept throwing up, or having the physical sensation of it violently

At that point what comes out is your stomach acid which is bad for your throat and it's nodes. I was due to do another ultrasound for my doctor to check if they have healed.

I already damaged them last time I got covid, combination of having dry damaged throat and stomach acid passing through it caused the bleeding.

I shouldn't use my voice for the next few days and eat very mild and specific food in moderation to get my system adjusted back.

Its so fucked up

• wow

i have severe migraines and i throw up stomach acid all the time but i never had any problems. but i also never had a combination of the damaged throat and stomach acid, that sounds horrible. do what your doctor prescribed you and i hope you feel better soon <3 can you even take something for the pain if your throat hurt that much?

• wow

i have severe migraines and i throw up stomach acid all the time but i never had any problems. but i also never had a combination of the damaged throat and stomach acid, that sounds horrible. do what your doctor prescribed you and i hope you feel better soon <3 can you even take something for the pain if your throat hurt that much?

They gave me this solution to gargle, it helps with the pain and ease the nerve so I won't gag as much.

I feel you <3

The taste of stomach acid is not sth I will likely forget any time soon. It was out of the lost horrid imagination and nightmares.

• sorry you got sick, Im a nurse and have worked the Covid unit since the beginning. I have no vaccines (due to severe allergy) Have had covid twice, and have only had a runny nose both times. U of M is doing research into why some get it bad and others dont. Hopefully they can figure out why and come up with treatments for those that show high risks.

• They gave me this solution to gargle, it helps with the pain and ease the nerve so I won't gag as much.

I feel you <3

i'm glad you can take something that helps you <3

The taste of stomach acid is not sth I will likely forget any time soon. It was out of the lost horrid imagination and nightmares.

sadly, i got used to it, if it wasn't for yellow colour i wouldn't even register it :pepe-peek:

• i'm glad you can take something that helps you <3

sadly, i got used to it, if it wasn't for yellow colour i wouldn't even register it :pepe-peek:

Mine was so foamy and almost greenish

The most disgusting thing ever

Even the mental image of it sends shiver down my spine

• then yours was definitely more severe!

i'm glad it finally stop but i'm sad you had to go through it :pleading:

If it happens to you regularly, isn't there a medical solution for it?

At the very least it's damaging your gums and teeth

• If it happens to you regularly, isn't there a medical solution for it?

At the very least it's damaging your gums and teeth

everytime i have a migraine. as you experienced yourself, you cannot eat and drink and you need to throw up and that's the only thing that you have. tbh i don't care about it, i care about not being able to fix migraines, i've been having an issues with them for years and nothing helps ;( yes, i use meds the neurologist prescribed but they don't work. sigh

stupid migraines, people who don't have them are lucky, they hurt so much

• take care my friend

hope you get better soon

• Take care icon <3 I hope you get better soon!

Rest up and put Bad Love and Gasoline on repeat & drink lots of water <3

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• i know that this should be funny but i'm kpop uncultured :pepe-shame:

Welcome to K-Pop 101.

This is the Japanese version of Mister which led to KARA's explosion in popularity in Japan which led to them becoming the most successful Korean girl group act for nearly 10 years before being dethroned by Twice last year in album sales. They became fully mainstream in Japan on a level very few Korean artists have managed to achieve and Mister is widely considered to be their most popular song of all time.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Welcome to K-Pop 101.

This is the Japanese version of Mister which led to KARA's explosion in popularity in Japan which led to them becoming the most successful Korean girl group act for nearly 10 years before being dethroned by Twice last year in album sales. They became fully mainstream in Japan on a level very few Korean artists have managed to achieve and Mister is widely considered to be their most popular song of all time.

as many know, the sound on my laptop is dead, i'll listen to it tomorrow on phone :pepelove1:

• I still remembered getting omicron variant covid last year and my throat hurts like I swallowed knife for the entire week, you totally can't eat, talk or sleep... After that followed by fatigue for a few fucking weeks and you still have to go to work during these period... I hope you are ok! Rest well and take care!

• That sounds truly awful. Get well soon!

On the bright side... You've probably used up all the bad luck the year had in store for you and are now going to have an amazing rest of the year. :finger-heart:

• Is anyone able to get an update on Lulu?

External Content youtu.be

• I second this.

Anyone know if Lulu is OK?

I'm really scared. I don't think she's posted in a while.

• I'm really scared. I don't think she's posted in a while.

I second this.

Anyone know if Lulu is OK?

Im alive ;(

not ok but alive

dont really have alot of energy to post or participate :holding-back-tears:

• Im alive ;(

not ok but alive

Thank you for letting us know. People were getting worried after I made a thread asking about you.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

• Im alive ;(

not ok but alive

Thank goodness! :pleading:

I hope you didn't feel pressured to post when you're still not well!

It was just so unusual to not see you around and what with knowing you caught covid and all... ;(

Get well soon!

:comfort-bunny:

• emanresu She is ok.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!