YG stocks soar 10% on 1st trading day amid BabyMonster/Jisoo debut; GD/Taeyang comebacks + YHS's return as Exec. Prod.

• YGPlus stocks also soar to 6%

Link

The Fact

[Enter Biz-D] YG Enter, 9.58%↑… Anticipation for GD Jisoo solo and Baby Monster is strong

Enter 2023.01.02. 4:51 pm

4x increase in trading volume compared to the previous day... Investor interest ↑

202387011672644612_20230102165102991.jpg?type=w430view original

On the 2nd, YG Entertainment closed at 48,050 won, up 4,200 won from the previous day. /The Fact DB

YG Entertainment showed strong anticipation, such as the solo activities of Big Bang's G-Dragon and Black Pink's Jisoo, and the launch of a new girl group, Baby Monster, which is about to debut.

On the 2nd, YG Entertainment (YG Entertainment) finished the transaction at 48,050 won, up 9.58% (4,200 won) from the previous trading day. It is an increase for two consecutive trading days, and in the first chapter of this year, which was held after the closing on the 30th of last month, the trading volume was about 4 times higher than the previous day.

YG Entertainment's strength on this day follows the news of the solo activity plans of BIGBANG's G-Dragon and BLACKPINK's Jisoo, which were revealed through a surprise video, and the launch of Baby Monster, a new girl group introduced 7 years after BLACKPINK.

In particular, Yang Hyun-seok, the largest shareholder of YG Entertainment, who has recently been acquitted and gathered issues, appears in this video and draws attention by mentioning Baby Monster. In the video, Yang Hyun-suk said, "You can think of it as a baby with YG genes. I hope that I will become a star who will surprise the world, just as he surprised me through monthly evaluations over the past four years."

In addition, as BIGBANG members Taeyang and Daesung recently terminated their exclusive contracts with YG Entertainment, G-Dragon, who is the only remaining member of YG Entertainment, as well as Blackpink's solo activities, which are about to renew their contracts next year, are announced, investors are interested in the artist's future for the time being. is expected to attract

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment's affiliate YG PLUS also showed a strong performance, closing the deal at 4,685 won, up 6.24% (275 won) from the previous trading day.

The Fact, which runs on its feet, waits for your report 24 hours a day.

▶Kakao Talk: Search for 'The Fact Report'

▶Email: jebo@tf.co.kr

▶News website:

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I don't think the announcements are done yet. I believe there are some still to come as far as music.

Of course THEBLACKLABEL going public and being traded on the stock market will be the biggest financial news this year for YG. That announcement is coming.

Also given the massive 3rd Q sales and revenues, the 4th Q should be huge with both BLACKPINK and TREASURE currently in sold out tours.

I expect the 2022 sales and revenue announcement for YG to include a record-breaking year with the biggest revenues in YG history. Which follows up 2021 which saw the biggest sales in YG history as well.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I think this will be a big year for YGE.

They need to show that YGE has a clear path to future growth, and I think they will. Treasure's concert success, Baby Monster's debut, and GD, Taeyang and Jisoo's solos will be critical to showing that both new and older artists will keep bringing in revenue for the foreseeable future.

If YG/TBL can make TBL's IPO the biggest ever for a kpop label other than Hybe that could be the biggest mover for the stock.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• They made this leap 7 months ago and have since not done as well

Lol. What?!

Since this thread YG's stock has tripled and their market cap has increased by nearly $1 billion and have nearly reached last year's entire revenue (which was the best in YG's history) in just the first 2 quarters of this year.

This is why I always say I have to bring back my YG business and news thread. People just pulling stuff out of their ass.

You can't just say uneducated shit.

YG Family

1080x360

• I’m educated about what i deem important to my life and unfortunately the stocks of YGplus dont really affect me in any way :)

Also just a reminder that YGplus ISNT YG

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!