Armys do you know that Jungkook is not a Kpop act anymore

• Some fanbases really do love to lie to their fandom

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean...when

And even when you do not take songs released in 2022, the most streamed kpop act songs in 2022 are

These are the most streamed songs by Kpop acts for their years of release

• A lie is still a lie no matter how many believes it. I wonder if they are truly happy and contented with the lies.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They have too many fanbases which lie and the fandom still keeps liking their blatant lies

It's just so bizarre. The info is easily proven wrong and bp's stats are good enough without needing to lie about them.

• It's just so bizarre. The info is easily proven wrong and bp's stats are good enough without needing to lie about them.

And the fact that you do not delete despite being ratioed and being shown ample proofs to the contrary

• ...I kinda agree. Left and Right is a Charlie Puth song, Jungkook is only featured on it. He's listed as a guest artist.

If left and right is not a song by kpop act then KAMU isn’t by one either lol.

I'm not sure about KAMU. I'd probably wouldn't include it on any kpop lists but isn't it a collab? If it is a collab then KAMU is just as much a Blackpink song as a Dua Lipa song while Left and Right is primarily as Charlie Puth song.

• ...I kinda agree. Left and Right is a Charlie Puth song, Jungkook is only featured on it. He's listed as a guest artist.

I'm not sure about KAMU. I'd probably wouldn't include it on any kpop lists but isn't it a collab? If it is a collab then KAMU is just as much a Blackpink song as a Dua Lipa song while Left and Right is primarily as Charlie Puth song.

See this is funny cause even award shows like Grammys consider a feat artist on par with lead when awarding them but Kpop stans have their own idea of whose song is what...you all are something else fr. Keep twisting things to nitpick and choose between the words collab and feat as if they mean very different things. Artists can use any terminology as they wish, does not mean BP did anything more on KAMU than JK did on LnR.

when even the industry's biggest trade magazine sees no difference between a feat and a collab but yes Kpop stans know more

Jungkook sang the song, it his song. He is credited on it, have some shame ffs before taking away an artist's contribution.

Edited 8 times, last by paradis ().

• How embarrassing

Your fave are already doing so well, please stop this obsessive mindset to “surpass BTS” for validation from others. At the expense of spreading lies too. Smh.

I’ve seen this account spreading misinformation quite a number of time and now I feel like it’s on purpose and they will use technicality to justify their claims.

• Beyonce is just a feature on Savage

And the Grammy win is both for her and Megan so :pepe-shrug:

External Content m.youtube.com

• Beyonce is just a feature on Savage

And the Grammy win is both for her and Megan so :pepe-shrug:

External Content m.youtube.com

How dare Beyonce stand on the stage and bag a Grammy, a featured artist has no rights on the song only a collab artist does.

Man do people even realise how stupid they sound...sigh

• @btschartdata would never... :pepepizza:

Not that they need it anyway ^^

...I kinda agree. Left and Right is a Charlie Puth song, Jungkook is only featured on it. He's listed as a guest artist.

What are you talking about, L&R is a song BY a Kpop act, why are you trying to twist it like that. He sang that song :sweat:

• Not that they need it anyway ^^

What are you talking about, L&R is a song BY a Kpop act, why are you trying to twist it like that. He sang that song :sweat:

Yeah get the argument. I’ve just never associated songs with the featured artists on them. Like I would never call California Girls a Snoop Dog song. It’s Katy Perry’s song, period. Same with Left and Right. It’s a Charlie Puth song.

You clearly know and care more about charts, billboard rankings and grammy criterias than I do. I simply assume that if artists use different terminology they do so for a reason.

• The problem with Kpop stans is their willingness to change the narrative to whatever suits them. That BP account just posts blatant lies. I kinda feel bad for BP because they're being set up for more hate by their own fanbase.

• The problem with Kpop stans is their willingness to change the narrative to whatever suits them. That BP account just posts blatant lies. I kinda feel bad for BP because they're being set up for more hate by their own

oh please don’t act like BTS accounts didn’t put the “Korean solo artists” to avoid Lisa on their lists all the time

• Yeah get the argument. I’ve just never associated songs with the featured artists on them. Like I would call California Girls a Snoop Dog song. It’s Katy Perry’s song, period. Same with Left and Right. It’s a Charlie Puth song.

You clearly know and care more about charts, billboard rankings and grammy criterias than I do. I simply assume that if artists use different terminology they do so for a reason.

I am literally telling you what the industry says, this has nothing to do with charts or awards. You all see a Grammy or a Billboard and break into hives, cause how dare big bad Armys use charts and awards as reference.

Tell me how a BP did more on a KAMu than a JK on a LnR. Anyone with any knowledge of the industry knows artists use these terms very interchangeably. For instance some prefer to not use any term and may just use a x or like for instance Joon used a with instead of a feat. Terminologies are made up to be important by you and other Kpop stans because it serves your agenda, not an artist's intent. Several artists have used these terms interchangeably but you are sitting here and deciding which word is more important while totally being dismissive of the fact that the featured artist has literally sung the song and it is his/her song too. You want to be the arbiter and act like you know better than the industry?

Stay purposefully obtuse, I expect nothing less of Blink Kpoppies. This is why your fandom fanbase is a veritable joke cause your ilk supports this bullshit.

Oh and this is what said artist has to say to people like you

1659560099-image.png

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• Yeah get the argument. I’ve just never associated songs with the featured artists on them. Like I would call California Girls a Snoop Dog song. It’s Katy Perry’s song, period. Same with Left and Right. It’s a Charlie Puth song.

Well, if one day Taylor Swift and BP collaborate, I'll wait for Blinks to say it was only Taylor's song. We all know that that is never gonna happen!

SNL gif. Kenan Thompson in character shakes his head quickly and says,

• oh please don’t act like BTS accounts didn’t put the “Korean solo artists” to avoid Lisa on their lists all the time

Unlike BP chart accounts, BTS chart accounts take their information from Billboard or Chart Data, touring Data or even Guinness. They don't make up non existing records.

If you have a problem with that, you're barking at the wrong tree. Write a petition to the entertainment bodies who compile records.

• Unlike BP chart accounts, BTS chart accounts take their information from Billboard or Chart Data, touring Data or even Guinness. They don't make up non existing records.

If you have a problem with that, you're barking at the wrong tree. Write a petition to the entertainment bodies who compile records.

Nah. Remember when they lied about V and Lisa engagements on that Celine event

• oh please don’t act like BTS accounts didn’t put the “Korean solo artists” to avoid Lisa on their lists all the time

Army accounts are lying cause they do not call Lisa a Korean?

You all hit new levels of daftness, where is the lie when making a Korean list and excluding her?

• Army accounts are lying cause they do not call Lisa a Korean?

You all hit new levels of daftness, where is the lie when making a Korean list and excluding her?

But isn’t it funny the minute their favs break Lisa’s records they are so quick to mention the K-pop solo acts again lmao

• But isn’t it funny the minute their favs break Lisa’s records they are so quick to mention the K-pop solo acts again lmao

Ooh, so now you are accepting someone broke Lisa's records...who might that be now...hmmm let me guess. And is that why you are so cranky Jenchuli :holding-back-tears:

• This thread contains 68 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!