Do you know why your fandom isn't here anymore??

• These last days I'm seeing some people saying blinks bullied everyone from this forum when blinks were one of the inactive fandoms too so the math ain't mathing...

Every new group, every cb, every new record these past 2 years we had BP name being dropped on the convo just to say "BP was surpassed", "is BP still the biggest kpop gg?", etc etc etc. In these cases fanwars happened, but not one side.

So while blinks tend to fight a lot here, it was so few... Like .. we had some fandoms super active here with a loooooot of users and everybody knows it, but as NOW blinks are in a big number again, people are trying to paint it like a blink bullies situation :pepe-joy:

No one's fault some went loud with their success stan life, talked way too soon or just talked shading every group in kpop to be disappointed by their own faves NUMBERS (like... The joke when we should be here for the music) to the point of mass leaving.

And I'm not saying blinks never did wrong, but trying to paint a whole image for the sake of it? Give a rest, when the fanwar was happening i didn't see people running away, on contrary, some took sides and went with it, but now that some were disappointed by their own faves, blinks are at fault? Uhum. Sure.

In the end of day the best thing to do is enjoying the music, don't become a fan for the numbers. Sure some achievements threads are cool, but music should always be first!

Btw, I'm not here representing any fandom, thank god I'm an individual who can't be used as a good example kkkk, but i own up to my mistakes and bc of this i won't be put in a tag just bc some are trying to change narratives. So yes, farewell success stans.

Let's enjoy the music first to see if we won't drop our own faves the moment they don't reach a certain number that we (in general) put on their "must do" list.

That's it. Bye! :froghype:

• Oh, actually i made it separated bc i am seeing it a lot these last days and i was confused bc i am an active blink and there were months i thought i was the only active blink kkkkkk

Not a continuation, just my opinion regarding this particular situation.

Honestly it was too overblown and it was clear that people overinvest their feelings in these "fan wars" like this when we can just banter on and off for fun instead. (Also why engage when you can't handle the heat lol its an internet forum.)

Maybe people need help if they see themselves getting too heated in these convos to the point where users to users beef actually arise and stalking blah blah. Very unethical and keep it on twitter instead if they wanna do that.

• nugu6 taglist has +100 names?? Wooooow!

• Honestly it was too overblown and it was clear that people overinvest their feelings in these "fan wars" like this when we can just banter on and off for fun instead. (Also why engage when you can't handle the heat lol its an internet forum.)

Maybe people need help if they see themselves getting too heated in these convos to the point where users to users beef actually arise and stalking blah blah. Very unethical and keep it on twitter instead if they wanna do that.

I don't see problem in fanwars (here as we have moderation), but trying to change the narrative just bc isn't something i appreciate, specially when I'm involved in it kkkkk

About tt... That place is hell, no way I'll be active there kkkkk

• I don't see problem in fanwars (here as we have moderation), but trying to change the narrative just bc isn't something i appreciate, specially when I'm involved in it kkkkk

About tt... That place is hell, no way I'll be active there kkkkk

fan wars are fun sksksksks troll threads, fan wars etc. they're half the fun of participating in forums like these ofc within moderation. I too didn't like the nastiness of old akp.

• Honestly it was too overblown and it was clear that people overinvest their feelings in these "fan wars" like this when we can just banter on and off for fun instead. (Also why engage when you can't handle the heat lol its an internet forum.)

when you realise that a lot of the people that do these behaviours are also twt stans it makes sense lol

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• fan wars are fun sksksksks troll threads, fan wars etc. they're half the fun of participating in forums like these ofc within moderation. I too didn't like the nastiness of old akp.

i keep seeing old akp referenced... just how bad was it back then??? pepe-ooh

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i keep seeing old akp referenced... just how bad was it back then??? pepe-ooh

are you familiar with OH's old bash thread and the purge? Everyone used to like do vile drags and insults towards idols like actually disgusting but honestly I might have a biased lens towards this cause I stanned bp and twice and they both got severely shit on (twice more it was disgusting). It was like that in akp lol people didn't had to hide their shades and just outright say it and people were also not careful with how they treat other users.

• I wasn't here, but I heard they were targeted a lot before the revamp. Some that were here after the revamp have left for various reasons, but I did notice that a lot of them left not long after the comeback.

• I don't even know how to say this... But weren't shawols a few users always?... After revamp actually as I'm an after revamp user.

I hope you guys stay as SHINee keeps delivering great music in group and as soloists!!

back in the days (around 2011) we were a lot. sadly after every revamp more shawols leave. its the reason I wasnt online for a lot of years too. around 2011/2012 the forum even got deleted.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• I think Pink pandas are married and having babies, so they have no time for this forum.

BTW is there a tag for pink pandas?

• When I started on AKP, there were a lot of EXO-Ls, but since the group has been quiet with no comebacks and enlistment, they're not here as much. They didn't seem to be chased away by anyone, just life and the group being quiet.

It's my understanding there were a lot of NCTzens before the revamp. Everyone likes heckling and cracking on NCT, so I'm assuming why that's why some left and didn't come back, judging by how squirrelly people got with the Sticker comeback and the way people still really seem to take NCT's existence personally. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

I hope we see more for the comeback! I'll be here still chatting up NCT regardless and I don't blame anyone for wanting a break to just enjoy the music although I miss them.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• When I started on AKP, there were a lot of EXO-Ls, but since the group has been quiet with no comebacks and enlistment, they're not here as much. They didn't seem to be chased away by anyone, just life and the group being quiet.

It's my understanding there were a lot of NCTzens before the revamp. Everyone likes heckling and cracking on NCT, so I'm assuming why that's why some left and didn't come back, judging by how squirrelly people got with the Sticker comeback and the way people still really seem to take NCT's existence personally. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

I hope we see more for the comeback! I'll be here still chatting up NCT regardless and I don't blame anyone for wanting a break to just enjoy the music although I miss them.

NCT, the punching bag of kpop. I remember Sticker era. It was near Lalisa era and both were a chaos here...

Yes, they are coming back the same day as BP, right?? I'll make sure to watch their MV!! NCT has amazing songs!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!