[BTS CONTENT] The problem with mantis that I've noticed....

• Disclaimer:

karlamontz GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

*let me take 5 of your brain cells*

The problem with mantis that I've noticed is that most of the time BTS themselves are in control of their lives/choices/decisions that go against every narrative that ends up with BigHit being the evilest corporation in existence. I'll give you an example; As we all know Jungkook directed Life Goes On MV from head to toe, but in the success stan manti mind, Life Goes On flopped and BigHit "choosing" such a slow paced song was sabotage... *yes my eyes are rolling* Or another instance when mantis demanded them to stay away from BTS with the cameras because they are being forced *at gunpoint* to film even on their breaks. Come to find out, BTS themselves wanted to film themselves having fun. Or just recently, some wondered why they don't build relationships with influencers at the Met Gala this year, which we came to find out all about BTS going wherever they feel like going and the MET themselves fighting to bring them to the most important people. What I'm getting at is most mantis don't like BTS' choices/decisions and will refute they even can make such choices/decisions because then they wouldn't be caught in 4K showing how they really feel towards BTS. So the main culprit has to be BigHit. No, because the group that resigned another 8 years with favorable conditions, the group that literally built BigHit to this infinity stone collector known as Hybe, the group that is the most culturally relevant act to ever come out of South Korea, can't make their own decisions and manti #345 wants to bash them not being managed their way. Now granted BigHit/Hybe will always get flack from me about some shady af tactics they take to collect my coins, don't get that twisted, but for things pertaining to BTS and not the consumers? Mantis will never win and what they really want is something that OT7 ARMY would go to the ends of the earth to end their social media presence. :pepelove1: There really should be no complaining about why member A is doing this or why member B isn't doing this. BTS said they do tf they want so sit your ass down and either unstan/move on or come to terms that these are grown ass powerful men that make most of their decisions, act on them, and will continue doing so and BigHit isn't in any way forcing them to do anything/that they are in control of everything.

On this note, I leave you with this :pepepizza:

BTS's Jin Is Best Friends With His Boss, Bang Si Hyuk — Here Are 10+ Of  Their Best Moments - Koreaboo

• Bringing this back:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bringing this back:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I went to sleep but yes this was one of the tweets that made me make this thread.

• Pass me the sick bucket please.

Yes BTS are not puppets like most of kpop idols but they are also classy men so you won’t ever see them bash that company openly. Jin made that speech because he is well aware of the shit Pdogg said and now Armys especially karmys are sick of his behaviour treating members like they are trainees and not superstars.

This doesnt mean you should become a sheepmy and lick that companys brainless acts.

Waiting still for V to find a spare room in hybe to post that purple song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!