Drop your favourite MV's (either the story/lore, your fav group/soloist etc).

• So I originally saw a post by Mary-Magdalene talking about their favourite mv's, and I thought it would be interesting to dicuss what everyone's top mv's are. No matter the group, or how popular they are. It could be because of how much you enjoy the story or the lore of the group, the overall concept etc.

I think it would be a cool discussion to have and to share some of our favourites.

Personally I do enjoy a lot of soloists, or I follow members from former or groups on hiatus, so I will try my best to switch it up when putting my favourite mv's below.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well, first of all here is my 2022 list. :-)

but for an overall list, I would need some time. ^^

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• External Content youtu.be

2x

• External Content youtu.be

:mesmerized-bee:

• T-ara's drama mvs.

BTS' HYYH series.

And not k-pop but these are just one of the best music videos of all time, the symbolism is crazy. Fuck Edward from Twilight but bless him for inspiring this art. She also trained in the art of sword fighting professionally just for the second video:

• some I can think of right now...

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Aesthetic collection (sans whatever I mentioned in my post)

Omg look it's Taeyeon's best title track!

• Gain's MVs tell amazing stories that most idols would stray from touching. Couple examples:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• "We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• I'm just sticking with my ulti-group for this one

When you are from a broke ass poor company and they somehow can pay for a high end looking MV. OK jokes on myself for saying this, because A.C.E allways has high end looking MVs even tho their company was extremly poor when the boys had debuted. But in my opinion Goblin is their most expensive looking MV. I also love the elements they bring in with the traditional clothing and all those other costumes. Also when they performed this on stage I was quit surprised by how well their backup dancers did, since the backup dancers all danced blindfolded.

I also love the MV of Changer. It was their last release as a group before going to the army and the song is just so good

I also recomend Callin, since back as it came out I listend to it a lot. But you need to be carefull when you are watching it in case you might have epilepsy. This was from the time when A.C.E actually wanted to by Korea's first hardstyle boygroup but however all music stations had asked A.C.E to remove the hardstyle element when performing it on live shows (wich was quit stupid cause without it the song was just meh and I remember they performed it like 5 or so times on Music Bank and allways had to cut off the hardstyle elements wich made the song quit boring to me since cut between chorus and next verse was weird without the bridge-thing)

This one isn't really an MV but I include it since I really like this style of the song and dance, it was also part of one of their albums and quit different to what they normaly release.

It's a very simple MV but I love the song. Never saw the drama that Chan anf Byeongkwan sung the OST for but the song is still very nice

I Feel So Lucky is also a banger. The song could've 1.5-2 million more views, but the song first was taken down a few times (I forgot the reason) and later on the MV was taken down and only re-upload half a year later cause someone copyright claimed the MV for a drawing used in it that they wished to not be shown anymore. It was quit weird back than how this French producer who did this MV with A.C.E decided to work with them because back than it wasn't comom that western artists worked with KPop groups and especially not with underrated groups like A.C.E. The producer called HCUE said back than that it was quit a random decission. He said back than that he was just looking around the web for an artist to work with and however discovered A.C.E and was like "yup I want to work with them!" and than contacted their agency right away.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com

probably no kpop video will ever top this 10 years old gem where the actual music video plot and the song's lyrics correlate perfectly

I also love the subtlety in the cinematography you have to watch the video multiple times to catch the little details throughout the video

and the absolute gut punch when you realise what's happening :pepe-puddle:

The song and video is about

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!