It's still weird for me how China fanbase is totally different from common kpop fans

• After lurking in weibo, I was very interested in how c-fans saw members of the same group as rivals. They will try to buy the most albums, the most magazines, etc... They don't like to lose even from each other. I understand if this is about bias but c-fans is different and on the other level. They consider their idols as solo artists rather than idols in a group, they don't even support the group outside of their faves.

• After lurking in weibo, I was very interested in how c-fans saw members of the same group as rivals. They will try to buy the most albums, the most magazines, etc... They don't like to lose even from each other. I understand if this is about bias but c-fans is different and on the other level. They consider their idols as solo artists rather than idols in a group, they don't even support the group outside of their faves.

Like for example what

• so most c-fans are basically akgaes??? interesting

Yes. Nayeon bar usually but 30k-50k albums but for their debut album they bought over 100k albums.

Tzuyu Chinese bar boycotted this cb.

At some time C-blinks especially Jisoo would complain all the time and threatened many times to boycott their cb.

Like for example what

I don’t have the pic but there’s a list with how much solo akgaes bought albums for solo greetings.

They always brag about being the fastest bar to surpass x albums.

• I don’t think this is any different than other Kpop fans?

:pepestare:

There are many many member fandoms that function the same way. C-fans are just more transparent about it.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• maybe it's different to other kpop fandoms maybe it's the same

at the end of the day an album sold is an albums sold regardless of whether it's from an akgae, hater or stan

Some, not all.

Some group's "group bars" far out purchase solo c-bars. I think it depends on the group if the solo bars are stronger then the group bar or vice versa.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!