dangerous red flags in kpop stans to BEWARE of...

• 1) Being a kpop fan as a man...why are you as a man streaming snsd? You want to tell the audience something? Why should you have fun? Snsd? Twice? Oh I have your tea...

2) Midzy by choice and not force

Well the music sure didn't pull you in!

3) BTS stan by choice

You need to evaluated in a clinic!!!!!

4) Lesbian and stans Loona

I have your tea. All of you act the same. You are also either mixed or black, and HATE BTS with a deep passion, you listen to high hi and think it's their best song, you hate ITZY BADLY and stan aespa to be different and quirky, you are OT3 now since giselle the naega of kwangya dragged you.

5) doesn't call loona looner

In Jessi the black coon's voice: "....Loona?"

6) Army with a black artist as their pfp (Rihanna, Beyonce, Megan Thee Stallion) but only tweets about the 7 terrorizers of kpop and not beyonce.

7) somehow think enhypen are better then tanked x together

You are delusion, TXT gave us crown and enhypen gave us heesung...who's winning?

8. not evil and doesn't think everyone are flops

You are boring, annoying, an army, watched girls planet 999 in full, stan jimin from bts, you never have and fun and argue like your 38 years old (which you probably are since all armys have 4 kids and a husband nowadays) you have a parosocial relationship with namjoon and are white!!

9) likes Jessi and Giselle

Like mother like daughter... I will find some way to BAN Jessi from the kpop industry...!!

10) don't like to joke or take jokes

"BTS aren't flops, you are jealous of BTS's success, they sold 2 million copies and are nominated for a grammy, and are the first kpop group to break billboards 100 year old chart record. Stay pressed 💜💜"

11) black Army

You defend namjoon like he is your step father. You drag every other kpop group especially NCT!! And yet whatever BTS does seems to be either a mistake or a mistranslation... you don't stan BTS for the music, only for their "personality" (since I've never seen you cooners enjoy their English music!!) And you HATE SM entertainment (that goes for all armys)

12) Black NCTzen

NCT could call black people any slur in the book and somehow you troopers will stil STAN!! insanity!!

13) Likes cravity

PRISON HUNNY...FEDERAL PRISON...

14) STANS KARD THE DOZENS

you must either be insane or white with blonde hair and stan 500 kpop flops

15) Laughs at B.Ms jokes

His big tiddie committee jokes are corny and he needs to serve in the military. Why are you as a man concerned about another man's boobs? A bit weird.

16) blames the company for their faves BAD singing

"They never gave them vocal training and are forcing them to lipsync..."

17) calls jungkook "kookie" or "guk"

I know your gay.

18) Ships heterosexual couples (Lizkook, irene and taehyung, etc)

You are boring and need to serve time in Jail. You can't even write good fan fictions you evil monster!! At least gay shippers are TALENTED in their work...you are evil for even thinking irene likes men!!

19) believes puberty changed their face.

20) collects kpop albums and photocards willingly!!

You are a HOARDER!! too much BAD groups in your collection!! CRAVITY?? JAIL!!!!!

21) jisung stan (skz)

Very scary and sick people!! Their JUST LIKE ME!!!

22) STANS stray kids for their music ..

NCTzens and Stays have a lot in common.

23) ANIME AND KPOP FAN.

you must really have NO job and no LIFE!!!

24) BELIEVE MINA STILL.

At this point you must be projecting your trauma onto her which Is why you still believe her obvious lies... seriously, get that checked out. Mina is not excused from her behavior because she's mentally Ill. Nobody cares about Jimin's mental health which Mina is purposely ruining by her constant 100 posts and lies about her every week, stalker vibes right? she is deeply jealous of jimin and AOA, she wants to be the center of attention all the time.

25) thinks F(X) are better than SNSD

Fromis 9 and I.O.I...that's how yall sound trying to delude yourselves....snsd has genie and f(X) has amber the naega hater.

26) BLACK MIDZY

YOU HATE AESPA!!!!! ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE DRAGGING ITZY RIGHT NOW AND MYs ARE BOASTING ABOUT IT EVERYDAY!!! I'D BE MAD TOO IF I WAS A MIDZY!! BLACK MIDZYS ARE GAY ALSO....JUST LIKE LOONER STANS!!! ALL GAY AND STINGY!!!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• I have no life because I'm always at my job :pepe-sad:

UWU same

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am very dangerous. I’d go as far as saying im a

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• on the topic now, I think ignorance of kpop idols in general seems to have hurt your feelings alot.

You are also upset by fact that some fans turned that around and bash those who are hurt to defend idols.

In general terms and just state of kpop and kpop fans, I have sympathy for those points.

External Content www.youtube.com

• These one's made me laugh because I honestly view ellenotes posts as satire, they're just so overexaggerated and I think that's part of the joke. At least, I hope it's a joke because if I ever did kpop fan satire it would sound like this but with less racial insults like "Coon"(how can Jessi be a coon when she's not even black though, that part was weird).

• These one's made me laugh because I honestly view ellenotes posts as satire, they're just so overexaggerated and I think that's part of the joke. At least, I hope it's a joke because if I ever did kpop fan satire it would sound like this but with less racial insults like "Coon"(how can Jessi be a coon when she's not even black though, that part was weird).

I call everyone coon. Yeonjun the coon, Jessi the cooner, Johnny the white coon...to me it means idiot or someone who likes to act black. But with a black person it just means the normal meaning.

• :pepe-life-support:

do we get one of these everyday :omgr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 1) Being a kpop fan as a man...why are you as a man streaming snsd? You want to tell the audience something? Why should you have fun? Snsd? Twice? Oh I have your tea...

8. not evil and doesn't think everyone are flops

You are boring, annoying, an army, watched girls planet 999 in full, stan jimin from bts, you never have and fun and argue like your 38 years old (which you probably are since all armys have 4 kids and a husband nowadays) you have a parosocial relationship with namjoon and are white!!

Only have two *phew*

And somehow they blend with each other, cause I love both Twice and SNSD

not an Army (but slowly becoming one, the guys are amazing), I did watch GP999 in full, I do argue like I'm 38 years old, but I'm actually 40 (yay old age), no parasocial relationships tho.

Guilty as charged tho, white af.

• your threads are my daily cup of lol

how did your science quiz go?

• your threads are my daily cup of lol

how did your science quiz go?

Well my teacher decided that we wouldn't do a quiz today, because we had no time to study. But today at school was weird and chaotic. I thought I was going to FAINT in class today. School is really EVIL. but I have a science Test on FRIDAY which I haven't studied for. I will study today though #thoughtsandprayers

• 18) Ships heterosexual couples (Lizkook, irene and taehyung, etc)

You are boring and need to serve time in Jail. You can't even write good fan fictions you evil monster!! At least gay shippers are TALENTED in their work...you are evil for even thinking irene likes men!!

I rather ship heterosexual couples. I have read really bad fics that has gay couples that I just wish I can unread. I'm never reading those again.....

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
    🌸Archiveofourown.org/users/JeannieGhost🌸

💟 My Fanfics

• I rather ship heterosexual couples. I have read really bad fics that has gay couples that I just wish I can unread. I'm never reading those again.....

lgbt fanfic wilds way more than het :pepe-devil:

• This thread contains 79 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!