Wonyoung vs. Yuna solo stage on KBS!

• Yuna gagged everyone, I watched lee hyori performance and y’all are tripping , Yuna gave that song a teen pop version, a cover is not meant to be exactly the same but with a unique sense different from the original . And Yuna’s reactions all over from views to tweets to trends shows she did what she needed to do. Her visual alone is overpowering. Personally the best perf in kbs gayo

• SES - Girls is a ballad ?
    I don't think it required that much energy or dance movement
    she did well for the performance
    you feel the love atmosphere by Wonyoung visual and charisma

first the song is call Love

and Love isn't a ballad, it's not the most upbeat song but it's not a ballad either

the song is a lot more energetic to be honest than what WY performance is making sound like

they just cut a lot of bada high note in the midddle of thee song to make the song much more easy with someone who's not a very good vocalist like Wonyoung that's why the soong and performance feel 100% more flat in comparison of SES when they peerform the song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to be honest it wasn't a good peerformance but like i said the person who gave her a SES song when they knew she didn't have the vocal to cover for Bada part really try to ssabotage her

she just tried to do her best with what she had

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think this is a better example tbh. The song is just overall supposed to be more fun and energetic like you said

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!