If Triple S releases this song from their title track contest, it's gonna be a banger.

• Song B is where it's at. I like a few of the samples but this is my favorite. The other song sounds good too, but it's gotta be B. Also, I read that the person that's in charge of this group is one of the founders of LOONA? Is that right? Generations was great and kind of sounded like a song that LOONA should have released.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was trying to avoid listening to this because I did not want to get invested in triple S, but yes, B sounds like a BOP.

triple S has some A1 producers it seems, and yes, Jaden Jeong was the creative director for LOONA and now he's the creative director for triple S.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I was trying to avoid listening to this because I did not want to get invested in triple S, but yes, B sounds like a BOP.

triple S has some A1 producers it seems, and yes, Jaden Jeong was the creative director for LOONA and now he's the creative director for triple S.

I wasn't really feeling the 24 member thing, but knowing this makes it a little more interesting.

I'm guessing all the tracks are getting released, but Song B better still win though. :dancer-pepe:

• I wasn't really feeling the 24 member thing, but knowing this makes it a little more interesting.

I'm guessing all the tracks are getting released, but Song B better still win though. :dancer-pepe:

I liked Song B better at first but I'm on Song C side now because it seems like a better decision for the title track treatment with 10 members choreography, MV, outfits

song B title track treatment is gonna be what, hip hop again

• I knew I would get some head turns and people doing double takes...but maybe it's the instrumental...

:thinkerpepe:

Edit: I meant Song C...sorry :sweat:

Ah, I see.

I liked Song B better at first but I'm on Song C side now because it seems like a better decision for the title track treatment with 10 members choreography, MV, outfits

song B title track treatment is gonna be what, hip hop again

The only choreo I'm thinking about is the one I'm going to be doing when I'm listening to the bop that is Song B. :groovins:

• Even if your favourite wins you will still be waiting until like February/March I suspect

Also if these are decisions being made about their careers I would hope they release larger snippets to those who are choosing in the later rounds

In the meantime we still have the other sub group debut which should happen in the next week or so

+(KR)ystal Eyes

after the success of the other sub group (Acid Angel from Asia) I feel they have a little bit of pressure now to live up to expectations

• March? Oh, so this is the title track for a super sub unit or full group?

Can't wait to check out Krystal Eyes.

• March? Oh, so this is the title track for a super sub unit or full group?

Can't wait to check out Krystal Eyes.

This will be the debut track for "TripleS"

With the first 10 revealed members (the 10th hasn't technically been revealed but the internet already worked out who it is)

Earlier this year the first 8 members were divided into 2 sub groups by fan vote

Hyerin, Yooyeon, Nakyoung and Yubin were voted into Acid Angel from Asia

Seoyeon, Jiwoo, Chaeyeon and Soomin were voted into Krystal Eyes

Think of Triple S as a weird permanent Survival Show where no one gets eliminated, and also a little bit of a Big Brother type show too with daily vids and them all living together in a big house full of camera's (but they aren't always broadcasting so Big Brother is probably not the right example)

I don't know how this group will ultimately do or especially if the Girls can handle the stress I would imagine comes from what is essentially a never ending TV show but I am definitely invested in the Girls and Group so far

• Cool. Thanks. Yeah, I'm not sure about being all that interested in all of this extra stuff. But I will definitely check out their music.

• What!? I had no idea that they were also making daily videos. I guess that gives girls who have not debuted more of a chance to be voted into a unit. But honestly, this whole group gets weirder and weirder for me.

Happy to know that Chaeyeon is redebuting soon!!! She really deserves success. She's the one reason I really hope this group ends up not being a total failure. Of course, I wouldn't want that for the other girls either, but Chaeyeon has been through too much.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Well B is in the final.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!