Do you think that it is wrong to be heads over heels over a kpop star who is in a relationship?

• I mean, if there is this kpop star, who is currently dating someone, do you think it would be wrong for fans to be in love with that star?

And I mean in a public relationship.

Because sometimes some of these kpop stars might secretly be in a relationship, and fans don't know. It's like when you catch feelings for someone, and then you find out that they are in a relationship.

Woorim from Forestella is married, and I feel like it would be wrong if I had romantic feelings for him, even though I find him handsome and like his deep bass voice. (I guess Kim Yuna likes those two things about him as well)

I know Dawn and Hyuna recently broke up.

and I wonder if some Dawn fans might be like "Now I am allowed to be heads over heels for him again."

I would like to hear other users' opinion on this.

• IDK man ... many people worldwide have someone they like, not even KPop and some celebs find it cute but others weird when they know how deep the fans think of them.

As long as they don't threaten the person, stalk them or harm them otherwise and respect the life of the celeb than I guess it's ok

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I mean you can still find married people hot

morality comes from whether you do sth about it and or just keep it to yourself

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Probably and a tad childish in my opinion. They don't know them and will never be able to have them so there's no point in feeling romantically about them. It is a tad delusional and I don't think the idol would like it either if they knew.

• What a weird and frankly disturbing question to ask.

There is no difference between a married and un married idol : they’re both not gonna date you ever. And you shouldn’t be romantically obsessed with them regardless of their marital status.

Go outside. Touch grass and don’t be a creep.

/ this is not aimed at the OP just to anyone who thinks like this.

• Putting aside how odd it is to be "in love" with an idol you don't know, who puts on a very public front image...

I don't think its "wrong" to be in love with them if they are in a relationship because there is zero chance you will ever meet them or be able to act on those feelings.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!