Top 5 music videos from the groups you don't stan in 2022?

• You can check your list from (music.youtube.com)

Your browser is deprecated. Please upgrade.

Here is mine! :pepe-shoooketh:

1. Kep1er - Wa Da Da

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. IVE - Love Dive

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. NMIXX O.O Studio Choom

4. Le Sserafim Fearless

5. ILY:1 Love in Bloom

• Hm IDK since there is too much music I listend to

BTW how do you even use the link?

I thought you checked your most watched MV in the link but I don't see where you even do that lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 1. Billlie - Gingamingayo

2. New Jeans - Hype Boy

3. Seventeen - Hot

4. Itzy - Voltage

5. Stray Kids - Freeze

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I seriously hate youtube, IDK where the damn personal song list is, all I see is just that it either recomends me the top100 charts on music or any of my own music-playlists that I have mad multiple of years ago on YT ...

• The link just takes me to a page to make an account, but these are some of my favorite 2022 music videos from artists I don't stan.

Pixy - Villain

External Content www.youtube.com

Winner - I Love U

Apink Chobom - Copycat

Cherry Bullet - Love in Space

AB6IX - Sugarcoat

• ohhh I got the list to work! I try not to count groups I consider myself a big fan of so I have like 1 video on my top 100 and it's Pixy's Villain. Apparently I do not branch out much from my faves on YouTube. :pepe-cringe:

• Oh of 2022..let me change the list then..

Aespa - Life's Too Short

Ive - Love Dive

Red Velvet - Feel My Rhythm

Loona - Flip That

Stayc - Beautiful Monster

• kirishiki

If I go by Spotify (since Youtube seems to not wanting to cooperate with me) than

1. Caelan - TOTM (Country: Japan Genre: JPop Language: English)
    2. VANNER - Rollin (Country: Korea Genre: KPop Language: Korean)
    3. Minho - Falling (Country: Korea Genre: KPop Language: Japanese)
    4. iri - Matenrou (Country: Japan Genre: JPop / J-R&B Language: Japanese)
    5. Akira Takano - ASAP (Country: Japan Genre: JPop Language: Japanese)

• kirishiki

Changed the title of the thread from “Top 5 music videos from the groups you don't stan?” to “Top 5 music videos from the groups you don't stan in 2022?”.
  • I can't figure out how to. Share your secrets!

The first time I opened it, it wanted me to pick artists I liked for recs. I closed the tab and tried it again and it took me to the actual YouTube Music homepage and then scroll down a little and you'll see a section called Recaps and there's a 2022 recap.

• The first time I opened it, it wanted me to pick artists I liked for recs. I closed the tab and tried it again and it took me to the actual YouTube Music homepage and then scroll down a little and you'll see a section called Recaps and there's a 2022 recap.

omg, that was unnecessarily clunky! It wants to force you into the app version, smh. Thank you for helping me!

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Okay apparently my results are:

(This one's kind of funny because I only listened to it when it was in a YouTube playlist, which I use when I'm working just so I can get a shuffle going. So it's more like a lot of playlists include this song, I guess!)

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!