what's up with the ive/wonyoung hate resurgence??

• all of a sudden everyone is talking about how the members actually hate wy, that she always has to be in the spotlight and will push others out of the way so she's always center, she has such a bad attitude, etc etc etc

plus all the hate comments on their singing, dancing, whatever

is this a sign of their success? usually when groups are really popular, that's when the true hate train begins :/

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• all of a sudden everyone is talking about how the members actually hate wy, that she always has to be in the spotlight and will push others out of the way so she's always center, she has such a bad attitude, etc etc etc

plus all the hate comments on their singing, dancing, whatever

is this a sign of their success? usually when groups are really popular, that's when the true hate train begins :/

The bashing of the group as a whole has been everywhere, YT comments during award livestreams and of course TW. But where are the tweets and comments about Wonyoung hating on her members or members hating her? I dont remember seeing a single one.

• kinda sad that it's become a normality for a big group to get a wave of daily hatred...

anw regarding that, I found this good video :pleading::pleading:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The bashing of the group as a whole has been everywhere, YT comments during award livestreams and of course TW. But where are the tweets and comments about Wonyoung hating on her members or members hating her? I dont remember seeing a single one.

i've been seeing it all over tiktok in particular. they're basically like "oh look at this clip of wy bullying gaeul/liz/whoever" and "look here's proof that wy has an attitude problem, here she is bullying sakura" and even videos talking about her ignoring izone members at shows.

Resurgence? I think the hate was consistent for a while now.. just recently it was about Wonyoung’s weight.. This is clear indicator that IVE will get bigger and bigger.

it seemed like it calmed down a little bit for awhile??? but it's definitely worse recently

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• wait this is gonna make me tear up too

• :pepecry::pepecry:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!