where do you live? how is it like?

• what are the traditional dishes, the prettiest places. I'm doing a research about places I want to visit on pinterest and there's already 29 countries and different states of each country.

if you'd like to talk about places you visited and recommend/do not recommend i'm also extremely intrigued and curious to get to know :eyes: please tell me!! I come from a very small town in brazil so even if its in brazil i am interested

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• in the jungle.

Jk i live in salem oregon currently it is beautiful green foggy multitude of colors of leaves ive lives in the desert most my life so its a nice change to finally see seasons and leaves and colors

• I live in east germany (saxony) - erzgebrige to be more exact.

for the pictures, here a video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Depends on where you go, some places are more and some less pretty

For Germany some examples:

Lüneburg and the region "Lüneburgerheide" wich is in the staate Niedersachsen. This region is known for a rare species of sheep called Heidschnucken, but also the large lavender fields

lueneburg175_v-contentgross.jpgzk1LmpwZwAdobeStock_36466385-optimiert-1440x628.jpgsehenswuerdigkeiten-lueneburger-heide-iserhatsche-200702.jpg210244

Another places is the town Hohenschwangau in Bavaria close to the Austrian border wich is known for multiple castles close to it, where the most famous one is Schloss Neuschwanstein, the most famous castle in the world I would say

Schloss Hohenschwangau

24973311015_ae9b8bee29_b.jpg

Schloss Neuschwanstein

csm_Schloss_Neuschwanstein_im_Herbst_-_Front_3_44d6664960.jpg

Some bigger cities for example:

Düsseldorf, the capital city of the staate Nordrhein-Westfalen (NRW) in the west of Germany, also for some of you known trought that NCT's Yangyang grew up here and it also has the largest Japanese population in a city outside of Japan (apparently)

luftaufnahme-9231x4827-1200x627.jpgder-koe-bogen-in-duesseldorf-neben-dem-dreischeibengebaeude-und-schauspielhaus.pngcsm_220804gutachterausschuss_3b5e6ee3fb.jpgDUS-fluege-nach-duesseldorf_fluege.de-head.jpg?resolution=1920,1

Frankfurt am Main, or short Frankfurt A.M, wich is one of two places called Frankfurt in Germany and is in the midde of the country in the staate Hessen, also the 5th largest city in Germany with over 730K citizen and known as the money capital of the country since most banks have their headquaters here aswell as the stockmarket and it also is known as the only city with a skyline making it feel a bit like America but it still has a lot very old historical buildings

mau_skyline_3_1000x563.ashxFrankfurt-am-Main-Skyline.jpgmau_innenstadt_roemer_aussenansicht_2_1000x563.ashx?h=563&iar=0&w=1000&hash=92F5B783D0698E5DFD80342F9AE9FE55mau_innenstadt_roemerberg_ostzeile_1000x563.ashx?h=563&iar=0&w=1000&hash=F94687AD2137874735ACBDD7EC706AA0

Dressden in the staate Sachsen, a very beautiful city, but was heavly destroyed during WW2. My grandpa said he visited relatives living there and only had left the city to go back home a few minutes before the first bombs fell, so he was quit lucky not being in this, but he also said his relatives were not harmed, just their house destroyed wich was still bad. The biggest statement of the city, the Frauenkirche (Women's church) was heavly destroyed and only rebuild a few years ago

1200x500_header_sehen_Dresden_am_Abend_ddpix_DML-BY.jpg161df47c-96a1-40c1-968d-0316fe8dbf7c.jpg?impolicy=fcrop&w=800&h=533&q=mediumreferenz-frauenkirche-13.jpgcsm_20130710_SKD_Schloss_3065-PP-2_e83d863a26.jpg

Germany's bycicle capital Münster. There are about 300K citizen but more than 3 times as much bycicles. It's in the north west of the country in Nordrhein-Westfalen and the 14th most livable city and also one of the 10 most popular cities for university students making out of almost 1/3 of all citizen so about 90K people are apparently students of the local university there.

muenster-sankt-paulus-dom-01-2134x1600.jpgvorschaubild_staedtereisen.jpggettyimages-524668931-1040x690.jpgDQ3LmpwZwfdfd0856-d44e-4891-be7b-5a3bab0c03c1.jpeg?auto=compress%2Cformat

I could give out so many more examples of Germany, but I'm too tired and it's late allready. I can maybe tell you more in the future

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• literally nothing interesting about my city

other cities in my country are more interesting

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wisconsin in the Midwestern US.

Uhhhh it's pretty cold here right now, and gloomy(but I like it that way). There are some ice caves in the winter and a ski resort, but honestly summer is more eventful. There's a lot of cultural festivals and apparently we host one of the worlds largest music festivals lol. I can't really think of any traditional dishes really, but beer is incredibly popular here. Also Harley Davidson!! It originated here and we have a little convention every year for it I think

God why.

• i live in finland! the capital (helsinki) imo has so pretty architecture with a lot of the houses in the city centre being built in the 1900s, tourists usually travel there or to the north (usually rovaniemi) to see the northern lights which are so pretty as well !!
    not just during the winter, the forests and a lot of things in general are so stunning during almost all seasons

it is so cold here but from an aesthetic viewpoint it's so stunning

helsinki

aa1a0cb8cab31dae3cc6be21ed6b4da5.jpg

24a5ddb733f98aea9f27ba239698196a.jpg

• in the jungle.

Jk i live in salem oregon currently it is beautiful green foggy multitude of colors of leaves ive lives in the desert most my life so its a nice change to finally see seasons and leaves and colors

SALEM!!! SO COOL!! are there any tourstic places there. the main thing that come to mind is that salem is associated to witches which i find pretty cool. also, how is halloween??

I live in east germany (saxony) - erzgebrige to be more exact.

for the pictures, here a video:

External Content youtu.be

BEAUTIFUL!!! is it a small place? looks like there is a lot of nature! when is the best time to visit in your opinion? idk, i feel like christmas would be really nice there

I've heard a lot about kentucky, its always nice to hear from people who actually live there. i have a feeling that fall there must be amazing??? florida is in my bucket list of places to visit.

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE YOUR ANSWER!!!! TYSM!!! this is exactly what i wanted its so nice to know about places from people who actually live there. if you could tell me more when you can i would love to know. I'm updating my list with some places mentioned in the replies ❤️

literally nothing interesting about my city

other cities in my country are more interesting

which country?

FINLAND!!! IT'S ONE OF MY 29 PLACES <3 yes the northern lights was one of the reasons i added it as well as iceland and new zealand!! but finland seem like such a nice place also it seems to be very safe compared to most countries (though i have some dangerous countries in my bucket list for other reasons) and i find your language gorgeous!! I used to listen to a lot of korpiklaani when i was in my folk metal era and what stood out to me and i always think about when it comes to finland is how gorgeous your language sound. I also think that, compared to other languages, it's surprisingly easy to pronounce, at least for portuguese speakers.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Wrong salem. Thats salem mass. No witches here. I dont care for halloween.

External Content m.youtube.com

I've heard a lot about kentucky, its always nice to hear from people who actually live there. i have a feeling that fall there must be amazing??? florida is in my bucket list of places to visit.

If you know the peak of the color change it's spectacular. Not gonna lie I might've cried at how pretty this year ;(

I love Quokkas even though their defense strategy is to toss their children at predators :cryingr: I still long to see one

• If you know the peak of the color change it's spectacular. Not gonna lie I might've cried at how pretty this year ;(

I love Quokkas even though their defense strategy is to toss their children at predators :cryingr: I still long to see one

interesting I didn't know that...survival of the fittest I guess lol

• I live in Australia, we are a bunch of laid back bogans who really don't take ourselves too seriously or care what the rest of the world thinks. I think it is the best country in the world and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I reckon every foreigner should come here at least once in their lifetime and no the wildlife will not kill you.

• BEAUTIFUL!!! is it a small place? looks like there is a lot of nature! when is the best time to visit in your opinion? idk, i feel like christmas would be really nice there

it really depends on what u like. if u like winter, it looks beautiful when there is snow. summer/spring is great for taking a hike. we have lakes too so u can bath there. my hometown is a small place, the region (erzgebirge) is around 150 km long and 40 km wide.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• I'm currently in Germany, Ruhrgebiet area. Ugliest place I've ever been to tbh. Can't wait for this project to be over so I can leave. There are lots of beautiful places in Germany but Ruhrgebiet definitely isn't one of them. :skull:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!