How do you think Kim Doah (from Fanatics) feels right now?

• She exposed Cai Bing in front of the judges and in the personal interview. Cai Bing LIED that she came up with the entire choreo but Doah then said it was a team effort, then she said Cai Bing's excuse about not having time to practice her own part because she was taking care of the team was also a LIE. Yet Cai Bing survives, is still in the Top 9, and not is only Doah gone but also all her members who also participated. She looked like she wanted to bite someone's head off when she knew she wasn't making it. Goes to show that visual wins. Koreans think Doah is nice looking but apparently more voters dig Cai Bing visuals. Although I'd be funny to see Koreans seethe at Cai Bing being in the final group

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “How do you think Kim Doah (from Fanatics) feel right now?” to “How do you think Kim Doah (from Fanatics) feels right now?”.
  • “Goes to show that visual wins”

Uhmm pretty sure Doah is a visual, one highly favored by Koreans

And Doah not making it had nothing to do with Cai Bing, when they were competing in 2 separate groups

• I feel real bad for Doah tho. She was a candidate for top 9 twice, and still didn’t get in

With all of the Fanatics line out, I really hope the group gains more attention with what they shown on the show

Lowkey wonder if there are any other girls on the show who are future Fanatics members (since the group adds new members & the lineup is rotational)

• “Goes to show that visual wins”

Uhmm pretty sure Doah is a visual, one highly favored by Koreans

And Doah not making it had nothing to do with Cai Bing, when they were competing in 2 separate groups

But like I explained, Cai Bing beat her in international visual preference

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!