[Pannatic] Govt to go with 'Itaewon accident' instead of 'Itaewon tragedy' because they're scared of ruining Itaewon's image

• source: The government decided to go with 'Itaewon accident' instead of 'Itaewon tragedy' because they're scared of ruining Itaewon's image

download%20-%202022-11-03T141434.960.jpeg

'It could cause tourists to not want to visit Itaewon. If possible, we should go with 'Itaewon Accident'''

A lot of people are dead because of what happened.
    What is so important about that?

pann

[+376][-91]

1. [+305][-121] Yoon Suk-yeol thinks that calling it 'Itaewon Tragedy' could worsen Itaewon's image and refrain tourists from visiting, that's why he calls it 'Itaewon Accident' instead. Yoon Suk-yeol is ruining South Korea's image. If he's truly worried about the effects naming it 'Itaewon Tragedy' could cause, he should be stepping down as president and recovering this country's image. The one that destroys the image of this country is not Hwang Gyo-ik and his Facebook posts, but Yoon Suk-yeol himself.

2. [+220][-93] That's very irresponsible of them to call a 'Tragedy' an 'Accident. At this point, isn't Yoon the one that ruins the image of this country?

3. [+206][-151] Don't be agitated. I'm sure the adults know what to do after hearing this news. Do you think they will stay quiet even when a tragedy happened in the place where they work? That's where they get their money from, though?

4. [+166][-78] Trying so hard to not take the responsibilities. Did the higher-ups tell him to say that? These days, I came to the realization that the proverbs 'The fish stinks from the head' is true. How did our country end up like this...

5. [+147][-61] I'm left speechless

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• 1. [+305][-121] Yoon Suk-yeol thinks that calling it 'Itaewon Tragedy' could worsen Itaewon's image and refrain tourists from visiting, that's why he calls it 'Itaewon Accident' instead. Yoon Suk-yeol is ruining South Korea's image. If he's truly worried about the effects naming it 'Itaewon Tragedy' could cause, he should be stepping down as president and recovering this country's image. The one that destroys the image of this country is not Hwang Gyo-ik and his Facebook posts, but Yoon Suk-yeol himself.

Get him again!

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!