[teens stories] ARE FRIENDSHIPS BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN POSSIBLE? IMPOSSIBLE?

• (Survey was conducted among 1,365 men and women in their 20's and 30's)

AVvXsEhSvgwYE-8ouv1Qk9461ds24X4YJitUODzgqPtO8nQEMo2Kx8gtz-mhJ2B6rSal0sTWsvBHJbjTfxi0MrK7Y8mhPQSpuXhenOYNGHtJyX6SoK9XWnQARS4f5E2zYuZ-iu3zlNotU3OBKj_Fv4s6E0w0gCqM-Rf3rjD70Lo3U1epJhrrSoUjB4QW8Wzc=s16000
    Q: Have you ever developped feelings towards your female/male friend?
    Men: 65.6% - Yes vs 34.4% - No
    Women: 50.0% - Yes vs 50.0% - No

AVvXsEj6yOLFTnS85byqW2C-yl8B4ikBQmEBFeCEN9IX5rHBbimyNurTWgXdyajcLn3M3d-wUqHM_t3BW2jsSrHNAV5KNk40LEiOnEnxJDU8VrPxKu2k6_otWsE6kKy0owGPRkIcNUnplej-F4b-me8mPZa7sZCYpoA0NBqgxTQ7AXm1owbfz373Nan7LLHm=s16000
    Q: Is it possible for men and women to be friends?

Men: 55% - Impossible vs 45% - Possible
    Women: 39% - Impossible vs 61% - Possible

post response:
    [+218][-9]

original post: here

1. [+231, -42]

The bast*rds and b*tches who voted "possible" are cheaters

2. [+199, -7]

If both are ugly, it's possible

3. [+160, -4]

Of course it's possible. They just don't know when that friendship will break up

4. [+149, -2]

One of the two is thinking differently

5. [+55, -79]

To the kids thinking that it's possible, just think about your boyfriend going around kissing girls as his "friends"

6. [+43, -3]

It's possible to be friends. Seriously, I like that bast*rd as a friend. Just thinking about kissing or doing skinship with him makes me wanna barf and gives me goosebumps. But the fact that I'm getting goosebumps means that we're just friends. If you're friends, there's no reason for you to break the relationship

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To the kids thinking that it's possible, just think about your boyfriend going around kissing girls as his "friends"

are people supposed to go around and kiss their friends?????

I have been doing friendship wrong

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• are people supposed to go around and kiss their friends?????

That's what I was thinking. :pepe-hehe:

I set boundaries to avoid misinterpretations and make it a rule of thumb not to call/text a friend with an SO late at night.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• are people supposed to go around and kiss their friends?????

wait is it a gen z thing for straight girls who are friends to kiss each other? because the number of girls in my high school who do stuff like this is just :pepe-life-support:

• wait is it a gen z thing for straight girls who are friends to kiss each other? because the number of girls in my high school who do stuff like this is just :pepe-life-support:

we only practiced on each other

Atleast back in my days

• That's what I was thinking. :pepe-hehe:

I set boundaries to avoid misinterpretations and make it a rule of thumb not to call/text a friend with an SO late at night.

Meanwhile my dudes start blowing up my inbox around 10pm so I log in to whatever new game we are playing to shoot stuff

• i think it's completely possible for men and women to have normal friendships.

the "adults" in the comments trying to tell younger people otherwise seem like they have some seriously deeply-rooted trust issues :pepe-tea: hope they get that fixed

i don't like being friends with guys though. they're annoying slugs :iconpepe:

• girls these days do it as a joke or to see what it's like :cryingr:

I believe we are all bi to some degree

• netizen stfu challenge failed

That user told on themselves

• Sorry - a man doesn’t want to be your friend. If he pretends to, he’s some kind of incel who is just hanging around waiting for his big chance. Beautiful women often have a whole ‘bodyguard” full of these losers surrounding them, until the alpha she has been waiting for shows up and runs them off. She calls them “my guy friends”, perhaps, but that isn’t why they keep hanging around her.

The real world works just like an African wildlife documentary. :-)

• It's possible, you're still giving the people you are thinking of waaaay to much credit if you think they genuinely couldn't help themselves and keep it in their pants.

• it's very possible to be friends with guys....i get along with guys more than women....as long as you are clear and boundaries are set there's no issues. proves your maturity if you think that 2 people of the opposite sex can't just be friends. :pepestare:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!