This is what paved the way means

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I censored the title out of the kindness of my heart to not trigger easily triggered people. :saint::borahae:

• okay and?

damn another day another paved the way thread

it’s like some of you can’t live without validation from random users on a forum

• omg lmao, you seriously just made a thread listing every bts achievement ever as a response to all the complaints

i think you're loosing it. Take a break

It's the constant need for validation that i don't understand...

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• omg lmao, you seriously just made a thread listing every bts achievement ever as a response to all the complaints

Let us know when you finish reading...enjoy!...I hope you feel validated ...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• Let us know when you finish reading...enjoy!...I hope you feel validated ...

I read it before i posted. You hope I feel validated? why? ?( Let me know when you read what i actually said, if you can...

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Official Post

I was being nice :crys:

Why would anyone even be triggered by a harmless list of BTS being the biggest, the best and most talented?

Only those who think so highly of themselves that they think every BTS thread is asking for their validation. So high up their horses they can't see the land anymore.

• I read it before i posted. You hope I feel validated? why? ?( Let me know when you read what i actually said, if you can...

Oh puppy, clearly you were looking for validation when you posted in this thread. And you picked the wrong one today, so you need to go take several seats unless you feel the need for me to tie your salty tail up in a dangling participle....

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• I read it before i posted. You hope I feel validated? why? ?( Let me know when you read what i actually said, if you can...

Sweetie, you are in a BTS thread made by an ARMY hyping up BTS and you question said ARMY why they are hyping BTS!

Are your faves boring? Or have BTS triggered you beyond relief? Or do you need ARMY validation? Tell us!!

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• It's the constant presence of blinks in BTS threads that I don't understand. :whatr:

Girl this is a public forum anyone can comment wherever they want

If y’all want only armys why don’t you talk on your discord or post in your guild lmfao pls

You’ll spam bts content no one but army cares about but get sooo triggered when users say anything even remotely not in favor of them

Good bye and good day I’m going outside and getting some fresh air

Highly recommend for all of you on this hard day

• :pepe-back-away:

lmao why did I spend my time quoting you in the other thread, would have been easier if you just outright showed your hostilty to bts.

I want my time back. :pepe-tea:

I could have used it to search for more gif's

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• yet here you are in a bts thread made by a army...... :pepe-clown-gear:

You're obstructing yourself sweetie.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

Changed the title of the thread from “This is what ****** *** *** means” to “This is what paved the way means”.

This right here is why Armys make threads. You can’t keep away it seems.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!