Did Kim Chaewon get work done during her hiatus?

• Did Kim Chaewon get work done during her hiatus?

Screenshot_3.png

Video: Le Sserafim Kim Chaewon's plastic surgery

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+245] I honestly don't care to say anything about the plastic surgery since that's something that she personally wanted but I don't get the fans who are denying that she got work done when it's so obvious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you say anything and her fans are like "she's natural" when we all know that idols get even the smallest of things fixed up no matter how closely they resemble their past photos. Please just admit it and stop with the excuses about make up and gaining weight.

2. [+238] Honestly, on frames that are slim/skinny/slender like Chaewon's look better with a smaller chest. On her own image, too ㅜ

3. [+124] Seeing the comparison photos does show quite a big difference. I liked her cutesy innocent look during IZ*ONE. She doesn't even look like Jo Yoori anymore..

4. [+161] Heo Yoonjin's face completely changed too

5. [+181] If she wanted to get something done, why not remove that mole.. why mess with something she didn't need to

6. [+48] Chaewon was the prettiest in IZ*ONE but it seems she wasn't satisfied with even that and had to get work done...

7. [+159] Might be personal preference but I haven't been able to warm up to her since she got work done. She used to look so innocent and pretty... now she looks so common.

8. [+123] Where'd the innocent look from her 'Produce 101' days go? She looks more like a style that Japanese ajusshis are into now.

9. [+115] Kazuha's face looks completely different too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+4] Wow, the scars are undeniable

11. [+28] Hybe seems to start all their idols off with some plastic surgery

12. [+42] I don't find her pretty after all this surgery..

• Why are you zooming in on her boobs in the first place? :watt:

• This might backfire with whole 'abs' group and healthy image which they were creating.

But overall it's her body and not our business.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She's a grown woman tbh i don't get the people obsessed with her having an "innocent" image. Tbh this edgy image suits her much better. As for getting her chest done? I honestly stop tuning in as soon as I read Sojang in the credits... but ngl if she did do it I am just a little fascinated because it's not the typical kind of ps kpop idols usually get unless they are like Hyuna or Jessi. As a flat chested woman too I don't blame her if she did. I would too if I had the money.

• I can't believe I've opened this nonsense video to see what knetz were talking about and there's genuinely no difference in her chest area ;(;(;(;(

a lot of us girlies like to wear pushup bras sometimes and that's not any of anyone's business other than ours

why are people even focusing on this

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!