chaewon main slayer exactly

• i have been saying Chaewon is a dark horse since her P48 days and people wouldnt believe. Her center role in To reach you further proved that she isnt just a decent vocalist. She has the STAR factor.

Luckily she shined so much in Fiesta and from that point onwards you can see the label pushed her more as the vocalist. She has overtime grown to be more visible and outstanding from the group of 12 girls. SSOS, Panaroma, DDDance showed her vocal ability, the group isnt just yuri but has people lime Chaewon as potential main vocal.

She is super versatile + her experience in iz*one give her edge for having good stage presence and facial expression. She should be the face of the group (if she not already is). In fearless, she totally dropped her bubbly vibe and turned into a mature sexy lady. But off stage, she is still bubbly and lovely. Chaewon 4th gen best all-rounder to be honest

• lol yeah it’s very interesting that they’re both perceived to be hyper-cute at first glance which normally restricts an idol from branching out to a different image, but sana and chaewon actually utilise their bubbly and cheeky side to channel it to into a very flirty, playful brand of sexiness and that’s why it works so well: the sex appeal is believable and natural bc it has layers and nuance to it and bc it’s simply fun and attractive that way :spammerpepe:

Genius!

• i have been saying Chaewon is a dark horse since her P48 days and people wouldnt believe.

Luckily she shined so much in Fiesta and from that point onwards you can see the label pushed her more as the vocalist.

She is super versatile + her experience in iz*one give her edge for having good stage presence and facial expression. She should be the face of the group (if she not already is)

Problem is that she doesn't have the same stan attractor potential as Sakura. Sakura fans are crazy, especially her C fanbase, i think just one C Bar bought over 100k albums and if you add up the fans that buy separately or fans from Japan and elsewhere, she is probably responsible for at least 150-200k of their 600k albums. Chaewon can help capture GP interest in Korea and she definitely has a big fanbase in Japan but her Chinese numbers were pretty low last i saw.

• Problem is that she doesn't have the same stan attractor potential as Sakura. Sakura fans are crazy, especially her C fanbase, i think just one C Bar bought over 100k albums and if you add up the fans that buy separately or fans from Japan and elsewhere, she is probably responsible for at least 150-200k of their 600k albums. Chaewon can help capture GP interest in Korea and she definitely has a big fanbase in Japan but her Chinese numbers were pretty low last i saw.

if garam is excluded chaewon has always ranked first in lesserafim in those monthly brand rankings and search volumes on search engines so she definitely has the general public appeal. personally i prefer when a group’s popularity is more balanced like this (each members has a different field of strength) than when it’s predominantly concentrated on only one member and that member hogs both the fandom and public’s attention to a staggering degree bc it could potentially lead to more problems for the group in the future. that’s not always the case obviously but i still prefer balance in general

• i have been saying Chaewon is a dark horse since her P48 days and people wouldnt believe. Her center role in To reach you further proved that she isnt just a decent vocalist. She has the STAR factor.

Luckily she shined so much in Fiesta and from that point onwards you can see the label pushed her more as the vocalist. She has overtime grown to be more visible and outstanding from the group of 12 girls. SSOS, Panaroma, DDDance showed her vocal ability, the group isnt just yuri but has people lime Chaewon as potential main vocal.

She is super versatile + her experience in iz*one give her edge for having good stage presence and facial expression. She should be the face of the group (if she not already is). In fearless, she totally dropped her bubbly vibe and turned into a mature sexy lady. But off stage, she is still bubbly and lovely. Chaewon 4th gen best all-rounder to be honest

Agreed

• Problem is that she doesn't have the same stan attractor potential as Sakura. Sakura fans are crazy, especially her C fanbase, i think just one C Bar bought over 100k albums and if you add up the fans that buy separately or fans from Japan and elsewhere, she is probably responsible for at least 150-200k of their 600k albums. Chaewon can help capture GP interest in Korea and she definitely has a big fanbase in Japan but her Chinese numbers were pretty low last i saw.

That's because her visual isnt considered as top tier. Tell me when was the last time Chinese fans went for talent over visual. All the members they heavily support are visual members - Sakura, Karina, Jennie, Jisoo ... the classic one being Yoona, Jessica and Taeyeon from SNSD

Edit: not saying they are not talented, before anyone comes at me

China only cares about standard visuals, so she'll never hit big there, but she has a big Korean and Japanese fanbase. I think she is a stan attractor, her instagram engagement is already on par with Sakura's or Ive Yujin's even though she has less followers. China will love Sakura and Kazuha more because they fit their visual standards.

• She said they contacted her personally and woollim supported the deicison. Maybe they had no plans for her and were kind enough to let her go? But that's hard to believe.

I know that's what she said in public lol

but again I highly doubt woollim would've just let her go like that...hence the sorta rhetorical question

• I know that's what she said in public lol

but again I highly doubt woollim would've just let her go like that...hence the sorta rhetorical question

I don't know their current financial condition but back then Woolim was literally going bankrupt I highly doubt they had the resources or plans to support 2 soloists. Maybe that's why it was easy to convince them.

• I don't know their current financial condition but back then Woolim was literally going bankrupt I highly doubt they had the resources or plans to support 2 soloists. Maybe that's why it was easy to convince them.

really on the verge of bankruptcy huh? maybe that's why hybe made them an offer they couldn't refuse ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!