despite being hated by most of kpop fans, Super Junior remain as one of the most relevent 2nd gen group till this days

• super junior just have a concert on my country and im surprised that the concert is a successful & sold out event

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and when i look up at their twt acc, they really have a successful tour in a big arena

im actually surprised that they have so much fans bcs i remember super junior as one of the most hated group by kpop fans on twitter

• I think it's not a coincidence they are on their 9th Super show. Their shows are known to be very fun. So there's that. :beehaw:

Unlike what most non-fans think, they are not grandpas yet, some of them are still extremely handsome.

Also beautiful vocals.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its not that I hate them, but I think they're the only Kpop group that doesn't have a single song I like :|

Even KRY?? Or ballads? Impossible, Suje have like hundreds of songs if you include units.. :wow:

A masterpiece.

• Even KRY?? Or ballads? Impossible, Suje have like hundreds of songs if you include units.. :wow:

I know, I've been listening to Kpop for more than 10 years, and I have many ELF friends. I usually listen to whole albums and save songs that I like, but I have never felt compelled to save SuJu songs, I don't know why :-(

• They have a very core fanbase after all these years

And the members are doing activities in every field in the entertainement each one of them is very versatile

It really help to stay relevant in the kpop business to be as versatile than them

+ They are very popular for their variety show skills that's why the members akways end up being chose as MC for new show while 4th gen and 3rd gen idol really struggle to get job there because they came out as a lot more manufactured than 2nd gen which make them less appealing for people who cast for variety show

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I didnt know they were hated?

They receive a lot of hate on twitter. It's like a neverending cycle. The scenario is usually the same. For example a girl group disbands, someone posts that it's Suju's fault just for fun. Someone asks why they are at fault/hated and another one comes and posts a lists of all the stupid stuff they said and did in variety for 17 years without any context whatsoever. Now even on Tiktok.

Thanks to this it seems like they are more problematic than others, because imagine you said you liked for example Mamamoo and someone would bring a list of all the problematic things they have done in their career just because. This is basically how new people get to know them.

Honestly, the fact that most of members are yapping on variety 24/7 is not helping. Also, back then there were more elf to step in and give some context to it.

A masterpiece.

• As a former fan, I don't know how they can be relevant when their music isn't what it used to be. They are all getting on a bit now and their music has declined in my opinion.

• Twitter is pretty toxic in general though so them being so hated on there really isn't a surprise.

They still have heaps of fans. Most of them are adults who have lives and don't care about petty fanwars enough to get involved that's why it may look like they don't have many fans anymore. Most of them are just quietly enjoying the music the group is releasing (which imo has become increasingly better over the past few years lol).

• As a former fan, I don't know how they can be relevant when their music isn't what it used to be. They are all getting on a bit now and their music has declined in my opinion.

Everyone has different likes and dislikes. That's it. I once watched this guy react to SJ on youtube and he kept saying Suju releases are not his thing, but then out of nowhere he said 2ya2yao is quite good. It's their worst release ever in my opinion. This is why one shouldn't care about other opinions. They are irrelevant.

A masterpiece.

• Everyone has different likes and dislikes. That's it. I once watched this guy react to SJ on youtube and he kept saying Suju releases are not his thing, but then out of nowhere he said 2ya2yao is quite good. It's their worst release ever in my opinion. This is why one shouldn't care about other opinions. They are irrelevant.

I agree it was one of their worst songs. Their prime was definitely around Sorry Sorry, Mr Simple era.

• I don't think they're the most hated..they seem to be more irrelevant to many newer kpop fans. Like they don't care enough or think enough about them to hate them.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!