Disappointed in alot of recent kpop choreos

• The artists looking like they about to fall sleep on the stage with how thight those formations are. The whole lot of performances are just micro facial and hand movements. Almost no leg works, no moving around or formation changes.

If I like the choreo I tend to watch stuff even if I don't like the songs. But can't even do that anymore.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Throw me an example? :rv43:

I was excited for nmixx performance bc O.O choreo slapped even if song was bad

This time choreo was just boring AF

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was excited for nmixx performance bc O.O choreo slapped even if song was bad

This time choreo was just boring AF

I agree, but at the same time, even with me bashing them this comeback I feel bad they are the kpop whipping girls right now.

So less on the negative what have been some good choreo that has not bored you in the last few months?

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• I agree, but at the same time, even with me bashing them this comeback I feel bad they are the kpop whipping girls right now.

So less on the negative what have been some good choreo that has not bored you in the last few months?

well after watching this eveyone else will look bland

External Content youtu.be

• Literally IVE, after like is so bland

Yes after like choreo was also really bland compared to eleven and love dive

Tbh too many examples of bad ones recently 😪

• I agree, but at the same time, even with me bashing them this comeback I feel bad they are the kpop whipping girls right now.

And frankly I'm not trying to pile on nmixx

I'm actually rooting for them and I know this was a jyp problem

Those girls can Perform

• May be you will like this. I liked the choreography when I saw it.

I cannot add anything else on the topic.

• If you're talking about BG's let me introduce you to Queen Guerrilla lol

Queen Same Scent

Some very hot Lee Jin Hyuk

Can't Forget Monster

if you're talking about GG's

i watch the music shows and i have to agree with you.

It does seem tight and awkward

• I love ATEEZ choreos

also not kpop song but I want to promote my boys, i love the choreo here so much and also they did great job

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!