The nmixx members are just as responsible in flopping their career as jyp

• Maybe it's the case of group with many members.

But I also want to complain about their style in the show case. Why almost all the members have the same hair style, straight long black hair. Only 2 members have different colour.

But I must say that Sulyoon is really attractive, I finally understand her hype, I also like her vocal

• The only reason people are still giving them a chance after two bad songs is the members.

They are super talented

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its true that jyp is giving them crap songs but its also true that nmixx members lack the charm to stand out from other kpop idols in the crowd.

Nmixx members are so generic that its something you'd expect from some nugu company or low mid tier company's group.

Usually big company's idols have the quality that helps them catch eyes meanwhile nmixx members feel nothing special at all.

Its already more than half year since nmixx's debut but most people can't even tell the name of most nmixx members, the members are that unnoticeable which is very rare for a big 3 gg. Tbh i don't even know how many total members do nmixx have and can name like only 2 members even though i have been rather active in kpop forums/twt past 6 months.

Anw, if we following along your point, it still jype fault that they flop no?

Since your point saying the member had no quality star,

But you know who make the lineup?

Yes, it's not the member themselves. It's jype who picked them to be a member.

• I am a NMIXX cover enjoyed lol. They sound great and perform well when they cover other group's song but I never relisten to any of of their own songs. So the issue is with the songs and not the girls. They are also very extroverted as a group so I don't think their other contents are boring.

It is interesting that JYP is continuing with their Mixed songs concept even after after the negative reception of O.O because I thought out of the Big 4, they cared most about public opinion. I guess they are going all in with the concept and as long as NMIXX has fandom support, they'll be fine.

• The only reason people are still giving them a chance after two bad songs is the members.

They are super talented

and the fact that they are from JYPE

give o.o or Dice to any nugu/lesser know group and see much less it's talked it, sells or charts etc etc

• That’s weird because from what I got based on akp threads, the NMixx girls are known to be great performers and many are great singers. But they got shitty songs. If the girls are not that memorable or talented, I’m sure they won’t be mentioned as much. People would just forget them.

Kpop fans always pull the “lack ‘charm’ and ‘star quality’” card when they have nothing objective to criticize. They can’t say Nmixx can’t sing or can’t dance because they are too good at it (at least compared to their peers who are doing better success wise).

lt64IYu.gif

• Billlie at least has The Japanese girl that went viral.

But other than her, put Billlie and NMIXX next to each other and I would not be able to say what member belongs to what group.

I guess that company Stans watch a lot of content, that is why they keep saying NMIXX has all this secret talent that is just missing the right song to come out.

We will see.

They are super talented

But only JYP stans know this "Talent" the general public doesn't know where this "talent" is.

They sell because they are from JYP

• i agree with this. I give example itzy mafia in the morning, the song is so so but the lyrics so cringe and bad but their mv, comeback stage, group fancam, dance practice has a lot views and all trending in korea, enter top 10 korean charts and i read the korean comment on pann, youtube mostly said that itzy dance, stage presence really save that song. Another comment said jyp needs thanks to itzy eventough with his terrible lyrics itzy really save the song, etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!