[theqoo] NMIXX'S O.O DEBUT RADIO LIVE

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[theqoo] NMIXX'S O.O DEBUT RADIO LIVE

bypannchoaMarch 09, 2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ Lily's acapella live

External Content twitter.com

"Kids... is there anyone who have heard Lily's Sorry not sorry..
    Seriously what's up with this baby's masterful voice?"

original post: here

1. No but if Sullyoon is even good at singing, what are we gonna do?!

2. No but the song is crazy hard to sing, but they were able to pull it off

3. Lily is seriously so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But no matter how much I listen to the starting rap, I will enver figure out what's happening

4. Lily is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. They did so well putting Lily in the group, her parts just pierce your ears

6. It's cool that you can tell the kids are confident so they just go for it with their live

7. No but there are no members who aren't good

8. Lily is driving me crazy...

9. Lily is freaking good her voice color is also charming

10. Lily, Haewon and Sullyoon were good as expected but Kyujin and Jiwoo's parts were so hard to pull off live, and they did freaking well. The pitch is high and they need to adjust their voices. I saw them on stage and they're good but everyone here is so good

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Wait a minute...Sullyoon can actually sing...wtf? :pepestare:

Her dancing is weaker than the other girls, but she honestly sounded the best to me out of everyone here.

Lily's voice is beautiful, but I wish she didn't have to shout every time she sings. Like, she has the power, but you don't have to go full force every time.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Her dancing is weaker than the other girls, but she honestly sounded the best to me out of everyone here.

Lily's voice is beautiful, but I wish she didn't have to shout every time she sings. Like, she has the power, but you don't have to go full force every time.

i like how people by default except pretty idols to be shit at singing

not blaming you btw that's just the standard been set by hte industry

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• i like how people by default except pretty idols to be shit at singing

not blaming you btw that's just the standard been set by hte industry

It wasn't necessarily that I thought she could not sing by default, but after the group covers were released, everyone pretty much came to the assumption that Bae and Sullyoon were the weakest vocalists based on their covers. She sounds good on the song, and I knew she had a beautiful tone. I'm just surprised she is more stable than Haewon here.

Yeep

She is known for her singing than dancing :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• It wasn't necessarily that I thought she could not sing by default, but after the group covers were released, everyone pretty much came to the assumption that Bae and Sullyoon were the weakest vocalists based on their covers. She sounds good on the song, and I knew she had a beautiful tone. I'm just surprised she is more stable than Haewon here.

i know you didnt mean it

Bae is a really good singer too tbh

i listened to the whole thing without watching the video and it flowed so well i could listen to this just as easily as the official audio

quite easily the most talented group we've ever had in kpop ( female groups atleast i cant speak taht much for male groups )

and i have a pretty big pool to choose from

fucking godlike vocals straight out of the gate

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!