NMIXX must feel like crap right now.

• About idols being blamed for their songs flopping part. The most mind blowing thing to me was the companies expecting idols to make songs given to them blow up. Like that mfcker Sooman saying that to Taeyong. How tf do you give them bad music and expect it to be popular and then blame your performers for it? Next level doesn't count since it didn't make any noise outside Korea and is anomaly. Give them their Growl, I know he can.

It was not me comparing ability, it was comparing two vocalists who are in group concepts that do not utilize them

What is there to utilize. She struggled to cover a Taylor Swift song. You know, the most basic top singer in the world? It's bad when Taylor Swift who gets shitted on for her bad singing would be the main vocalist in your group.

• They are actually charting.

My faves have better songs but they can't break into the Melon top 100 ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are actually charting.

My faves have better songs but they can't break into the Melon top 100 ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How is COOL charting?

• JYP has someone like Lily who has one of the best vocals on Kpop, yet instead of capitalizing on that, they put her in a group that produces weird music that doesn’t showcase it.

Also more glaring is JYP seem more interested on pushing Kyujin’s future solo career rather than the group itself.

I was very surprised at this, the she's very good dancer, but as far as I've heard in cover songs, her voice tone is not good she's probably vocally more weak than Lily and Haewon. Even if Jyp brought Sullyoon forward, it would make more sense because her voice was pretty good. I think JYP should focus Sullyoon, Jinni and Lily M as far as I can see they are more talented voice and performance vise. Also, they are more popular, it would have been more logical for them to focus 3 more popular members at the beginning.

• I did not mention sales or charting, when I wrote this the charting and sales weren't fully out yet. As I specified in my post I was going off the general reception of the song.

But reception is such a subjective thing. I guess the girls see that people listen to o.o. 100 Million times or now buy 250k of the new Album even through many say its bad songs.

I bet there are many people tell the Girls how good they are.

Do you think they would feel better if people would say its a great song but it would only get a few thousand listenings and no sells? At least they are commercial successfull so they arent threatend with disbandment like its usually for other new groups.

• I'm not a fan and I hated O.O, but honestly I didn't think Dice was that bad. A vast improvement imo.

• I was very surprised at this, the she's very good dancer, but as far as I've heard in cover songs, her voice tone is not good she's probably vocally more weak than Lily and Haewon. Even if Jyp brought Sullyoon forward, it would make more sense because her voice was pretty good. I think JYP should focus Sullyoon, Jinni and Lily M as far as I can see they are more talented voice and performance vise. Also, they are more popular, it would have been more logical for them to focus 3 more popular members at the beginning.

Kyujin is the 3rd best vocalist in nmixx after Lily +Haewon, but it's not like it matters since this was a rap focused song and she mainly got rap parts.

Sullyoon and lily are already pretty heavily pushed as it is. Lily already has several individual projects confirmed before we've even gotten their first comeback stage at a music show. Sullyoon is the face of the group and is literally the thumbnail for all of their mv's. Haewon is also the only member that's booking MC gigs.

Kyujin has the most lines because she's the main rapper, dancer and unofficial centre and dice is a rap and dance focused song. Kyujin is probably the member with the least push outside of having more lines and screen time in this one song.

I feel like the people calling this a miss a situation never actually stanned miss a because the 2 situations aren't alike at all.

• lol

now I feel bad for nugu groups, they can be talented and have good music but still can't sell half of nmixx sales or chart like them, and even there's no one to make thread for them like this

Here is at least 1 post for 2 groups. :p

H1-Key put out a good song with run selling 2k albums. thats not even 1%.

Brave Girls actually one of the few commercially succesfull groups dont have half of nmixx sales in their 11 years career.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!