Blink album sales narrative accross the years

• 2016 - 2017 - album sales don't matter, it is last century, muh Youtube views

2018 - 2019 - Gaon isn't real sales, just shipped albums, Hanteo shows real sales (guess whose album had more on Hanteo than Twice but less on Gaon? lol) Also Twice sales mainly come from Japan, whereas BP from everywhere

2020 - 2021 - BP million seller, source - Gaon. So what if it comes from China? Don't Chinese people count? Lmfao cumulative sales? One album outsold, that's enough.

2022 - Aespa China gg, Aespa digipacks, BP real organic queens, streams matching sales and etc

2022 after digipacks, jewel cases and combined 20 version - "YG is just doing their job"

Seems like blinks really have them fresh unhealed wounds about album sales, something they constantly lose in against other ggs at and want BP to be considered best when it comes to physicals with one album that they put out in 2 years with 20 version. Be real ffs.

• Since I joined this forum years ago I’ve seen you crying about anything related to Blackpink. Surely this level of obsession is not healthy.

You always make me want to clap back but then I realize the group you stan is not to blame for having such a deranged fan so I’ll remain silent:pepepizza:

• Oh yes. I remember the meltdown of the old forum, when The Album sold more than 1 mln copies 8)

BP sales are crazy good and it's a fact.

What 1m

U had to be there when BP sold 100k after people saying they couldn't sell

That was a funny one, people saying they only got yt views and that tweet from that gg account being pass around bc they said blinks should worry about their album sales

• I am impressed by how dedicated you are to this topic minion

Your imagination is wild. Looking forward to see from other fandom POV as well. Surely you have something in mind.

Since I joined this forum years ago I’ve seen you crying about anything related to Blackpink. Surely this level of obsession is not healthy.

You always make me want to clap back but then I realize the group you stan is not to blame for having such a deranged fan so I’ll remain silent:pepepizza:

Obsessed with Blinks since 2016? Huh?

Imagine if hardy made a thread like this, minion's meltdown would be heard from across the world

Lmfao look at all these copy paste comments. Funny thing is that none of you can actually argue any of the points that I made cause you know it's all true. So the only thing you can come up with is calling me out personally. The salt.

• Lmfao look at all these copy paste comments. Funny thing is that none of you can actually argue any of the points that I made cause you know it's all true. So the only thing you can come up with is calling me out personally. The salt.

:pepe_akorns:

• Lmfao look at all these copy paste comments. Funny thing is that none of you can actually argue any of the points that I made cause you know it's all true. So the only thing you can come up with is calling me out personally. The salt.

ok minion, I am a blink and I never made any of the comments or made the narrative you said in your op. Not only that, majority of the blinks here have never made those comments either.

Bam, disproven!

Using a couple people who may or may not have said what you stated in op doesn't mean the whole fandom said that.

That's like some blink on here using what you say on this forum and be like "OMG ONCES SAID THIS ABOUT BLACKPINK, THEY ARE ALL SO TOXIC"

Cause we all know that it's only YOU who's making those comments.

Your obsession is really annoying. Please for the sake of Twice and my fellow onces on this forum STOP, it's really weird and cringy.

• Don't waste too much time writing all that. That user has only one goal and it is baiting Blinks to fight with him. Once people are not taking his bait he is getting mad. Just drop a fast comment for akorns and leave.

• Dude, it is not couple of people. It's literally something the whole fandom was parroting. You haven't been here, you don't know.

You are talking about solos? As you said blinks i thought it was about the group, but i laughed at what you did here kkkkk

Wait, solos are some aliens? They ain't the group members?

• I never said it has no matter, but when comparisons are done you don't usually mix solos and groups

Are the crowds aware of this new change? :pepe-magnify: Cause as much as I remember, people were always doing it. So did this new "Kpop fanwar rule" came into effect after Pop? :pepe-magnify:

• he quit listening to the craps his faves put out recently thats why he resorts to this. but this is good keeps the drama alive on the forum.

O.O lfmao

• Since this thread is done by Minion, let me do one for Once in return of his favor:

2016 - 2018 Twice is the new NGG! SNSD is has-been, charting + album sales are the most important measures. The western charting doesnt matter We are Kpop!

2019 Korean charting is irrelevant, spotify streaming is not important for Kpop artist! Twice still the queen they have the physical sales!

2020 - Only sales from japan + korea matters. China is fandom bulk buying only, SEA is not real they dont buy albums. The sales are fake /inflated ! Twice still have the most cumulative sales!

2021 - US chart is important now, The Feel the best charting GG song! Youtube suddenly become relevant again! The Feels had the most views for GG of that year! Spotify is relevant now, Twice had the most spotify streams that year! Nevermind that twice losing fans in korean since they're getting those western fans !

2022 - we dont care about chart or sales, we care about quality only. So as long our girls are together we dont care

:evil:

• 2016 - 2018 Twice is the new NGG! SNSD is has-been, charting + album sales are the most important measures. The western charting doesnt matter We are Kpop!

Against whom were we exactly using this argument? We had a fanwar with Armys that I am not aware of? Cause in that period BP wasn't even charting anywhere.

2019 Korean charting is irrelevant, spotify streaming is not important for Kpop artist! Twice still the queen they have the physical sales!

Dude, we never said that. And certainly not in 2019 when we had Fancy outdoing your faves. Please at least get the years right when you make up stuff but again, even now no once ever says that Korean charts are irrelevant, why would we when we remain the best charting girl group overall.

2020 - Only sales from japan + korea matters. China is fandom bulk buying only, SEA is not real they dont buy albums. The sales are fake /inflated ! Twice still have the most cumulative sales!

Again, no one ever said anything like "only Korea + Japan". People were mainly gatekeeping Chinese bar sales, other than that no other country has ever been mentioned. The sales are inflated by rare comebacks and dozens of version, that is true and still holds. And please, "cumulative". Twice doesn't only have cumulative, they also sold more albums each one of last 6 years, including 2020.

2021 - US chart is important now, The Feel the best charting GG song! Youtube suddenly become relevant again! The Feels had the most views for GG of that year! Spotify is relevant now, Twice had the most spotify streams that year! Nevermind that twice losing fans in korean since they're getting those western fans !

Well, I give you about the US chart one, Once indeed starting paying more attention to it. So you finally got 1 thing right so far. Youtube stuff never changed, narrative is still the same as it always was, Spotify is indeed considered more important now too. So 2nd right for you. Twice is not "losing fans" in Korea, who told you that? lmfao

2022 - we dont care about chart or sales, we care about quality only. So as long our girls are together we dont care

How can you literally say that when Once celebrate sales and charts on a daily basis and talk about them? Wtf are you on about?

So, to summarize, you're right about Once changing US and Spotify narrative and that's it. The rest is all BS.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!