[theqoo] BTS V'S CHINESE FANCLUB 'BAIDU V BAR' BUYS 4.5 BILLIONW WON WORTH OF ALBUMS... CHINA IS ON ANOTHER SCALE + JUNGKOOK RELEASES SELF-COMPOSED SONG FOR 9TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

• [theqoo] BTS V'S CHINESE FANCLUB 'BAIDU V BAR' BUYS 4.5 BILLIONW WON WORTH OF ALBUMS... CHINA IS ON ANOTHER SCALE + JUNGKOOK RELEASES SELF-COMPOSED SONG FOR 9TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

bypannchoaJune 12, 2022
    AVvXsEihtcWhdeOwVdQFx4M9UDTpuwCd9f88-pnd3NtkxIDOKsi7egAP_8JpmkGVt65FH_EUUskMzB76K_q_ruo_eZ82gNu4HT4T0twf3pwmTdBbuzl6vSQh2-QFJBwLN0wbODkCmF3LTKHKee-4csYp8mQlyMN3HgVgxFP4DJ_yYXcHtE8woBze-6cxv1wo=s16000
    Baidu V Bar announced on June 10th that they jointly purchased 169,913 copies of BTS’s new album “Proof” in total on the first day of its release. This is currently the No.1 joint purchase of “Proof” album, which costs 4.49681 billion won.

This record is also the highest amount of joint purchase albums on the first day of an album release. Baidu V Bar ordered an overwhelming amount of “Proof” albums, accounting for 40% of the total sales of fandom joint purchases in China.

Thanks to this huge support, BTS achieved the title “double-million seller” by recording 2,155,363 copies on the first day of their album release.

Baidu V Bar, which is known as the No.1 among K-pop fanclub, is showing off their amazing supporting capability with strong financial power and fan power.

When BTS’s 2020 album “MAP OF THE SOUL: 7” was released, they jointly purchased 230,000 copies, setting the new record as the No.1 joint purchase among K-pop individual fanclubs.

In particular, they also drew attention from domestic and foreign media for holding a birthday light show on Dubai Burj Khalifa Building, the world’s tallest building, for two consecutive years.
    CR: KBizoom

original post: here

1. As expected. Their fandom is a wall

2. Wow the Chinese V fans are daebak

3. They can't even promote in China. This is real love

4. As expected, V's Chinese fanblud is amazing

5. V's core Chinese fans are no joke. This isn't even his solo album but a group album but they bought so many of it. I'm happy because as an all-fan (T/N: fan of all members), their album sales are going upㅋㅋㅋ

6. Crazy awesome. 4.5 billion.. hul

7. This is pure love coming from V's Chinese fans ㅠㅠ V acknowledged his Chinese fans' support and seeing them happy makes me happy too ㅜㅜ

8. Bangtan never promoted in China no?

9. Wow... it would be crazy if they promoted in China...

10. Wow I'm curious as to what would happen if they promote in Chinaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] '9 YEARS ANNIVERSARY FESTA' BTS JUNGKOOK'S SELF-COMPOSED SONG 'MY YOU' RELEASED (+BLOG POST)

BTS · My You by Jung Kook of BTS

AVvXsEj5q6ZK1XUyVUdViANbsZwbKE_0kxzQBBc3GEU6OJ9DWqevZh-MPRYnERJn3CQ9Ld8219zW8GguSWPT_mhtV1SSaRcBTWrZsQw4ga7jJSWS2k0kThG4Pid4-8cvtcbqLQTkXK9c6z8mcVGEeeVplk9-CwEX8IF1oohUjJEhieqp4s7ZueFA6kh6vOfq=w640-h557

AVvXsEjkuL4244OR5r4bIOC-4egNgS71lfDp489hfS-oTPu3EDJABFv1tsgTCeyMnKwTCKDNaJYShjTgOwPk1cFXmdpa_E16E9dWKZG7QGTpRUyvPgp82KWWs-9IjQaW2r7LTP2-fqIlp-4dGwdZuZJrVFANQJeCPPMaE8XLcYe2zgJtLLLtDjOJOn5mMWsm=w640-h640

[Verse 1]
    Summer has already spread in the air
    Breeze is already blowing
    The last cold snap is going out
    The days were getting longer and longer
    But my days were still going on, and on, and on
    I got wet in the sun shower and looked up at the night sky

[Verse 2]
    It was quite a lonely night
    In the blink of an eye
    The dark faded out
    Blooming under the sunlight
    Memories with me and you
    [Chorus]
    All these lights are colored in by you
    All these times are precious due to you
    Four sеasons have passed with you
    Four scents wеre left 'cause of you
    All the reasons why I can laugh out
    All the reasons why I sing this song
    Thankful to be by your side now
    I'll try to shine brighter than now

[Verse 3]
    Will it disappear?
    Is it a dream?
    I toss and turn
    Falling asleep again
    Can it last forever?
    My bitter heart
    I try to sooth it
    And get stuck in the night

[Verse 4]
    A quite lonely night
    The dark clouds scatter suddenly
    Engraved under the silver of light
    The warmth you left behind
    All the light is colored by you
    And my time becomes perfect
    Again after four seasons
    It's getting deeper again
    The reason I smile
    And I'm able to sing this song
    Thank you for being by my side
    I'll shine brighter
    [Outro]
    On a starry night
    Hope my you sleep tight
    Shining purple light
    Thankful to be by your side now
    On a starry night
    Hope my you sleep tight
    Shining purple light
    Thank you for being by my side

CR: Genius

AVvXsEjPRKke57yjUo2WfzP0sWVAQUDW3xiE8j7XOykrDxSotZTp7boP5nI36Po3FJRzN5hu2vaKcZ4dsLcMvrGoPhrb-BatUw2rVupgjpblfebn8wFYPlRCgo9wwl7ENjVBRKuUXerF7qLmG2nT_6sW9jWvEmCU9WYmMZBaun2nMvJOlK5rYh1QaC5IoFgL=w640-h510

These emotions that come to mind when I think of you guys are so overwhelming that sometimes I wonder what would happen if all these things disappear, or what if it was a dream? I used to think like this.

So with this kind of thoughts, I wrote this song as a member of Bangtan. I was scared that the vibe of the song was too dark, so I filled the lyrics with pretty words.

It is a song only for you guys. I ultimately hope that it will become a song that can be hopeful, shine light to, and empowering to not only myself who made this song but also to the people who are listening to it.

I'm always thankful to all you ARMYs and let's make more good memories in the future!

My ARMY
    I love you."

original post: here

1. Jungkook-ah, I'm so happy to have you by my side💜 My Jungkookie💜
    AVvXsEiRXP7LrV4lAuKPvzkRHvmRD-uzZjym61cvb8upj57AUK6xAFcnG_e8dPj2Qc2mWStR9RwzUpopxaCJsTiKAuv0S5pzx7tKjvLc1sHLXWsB1rE-PhV8yHPXKRwL3qld7WMyG3-abJV_fsex80EVUGHglA8qJjsTLg3UuoxomUY7pHQJm9dABpUFPAPn=s16000

2. Protect Jungkook for the rest of his lifeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Jungkook-ah ㅠㅠ my brat ㅠㅠ

4. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
    AVvXsEiy-bm1SLU-2lGcFVPjVSCA4a4fQDSxa1qpWV9bwgACZldHadiw_nFqCbsh4PoILka3fbKRP37dDDY8eVzDyyr8Z1oQ9my8gl3PDwXTTpIQUgUKEwgZaaw92F2yoQenLyRROp8Zqdy2Mzggqnw3VionH0OvI_OY2hAFhn6TLW6jZuIz7DW4DEMauKH8=s16000
    (Army forever, Bangtan forever)

5. Let's be happy forever and ever. Thank you for the good song💜

6. My love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you for the song💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

7. Jungkook-ah, you are always someone who is filled with pretty words and a good heart and you are always expressing yourself openly. I love you so much

8. How is the song this good?

9. Why is he so good at doing pretty gestures? ㅠㅠ Jungkook-ah, thank you💜

10. I'll support you for the rest of my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, thank you for this precious gift

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!