Why did these K-pop companies assume Girl Crush means noise music?

• We could have been getting songs like these but nooooo these kpop companies decided to hire producers who don't know how EDM works and shove construction noise down our throats for two whole ass years :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Daileemidzy

Changed the title of the thread from “Why did these K-pop companies assume Girl Crush ment noise music?” to “Why did these K-pop companies assume Girl Crush means noise music?”.
  • The trend since 2018 or so has been to dampen feminist criticism of K-Pop GG visuals by setting them to angry, faux masculine rap-centric noise. Thankfully, that era seems to be coming to an end this year - but it is going to take some big names with it.

• The trend since 2018 or so has been to dampen feminist criticism of K-Pop GG visuals by setting them to angry, faux masculine rap-centric noise. Thankfully, that era seems to be coming to an end this year - but it is going to take some big names with it.

I am sorry but wtf are talking about :pepe-cop:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• EDM is one of the genre of noise music, but I do agree with mashing some random sounds together. Only few can come out without sounds weird

I'm pretty sure EDM is not of the genres of noise, since noise music literally existed in 1910s lmao ;(;(;(

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Noise music:

• I was just about to ask "is there any girls crush vibes song that are non-edm or non-noise?", but here you are giving the answer already.

but I think run2u is not tho

I can claim both Maria from Hwasa and Solo by Jennie are girl crush because me, a girl, felt like having a crush on them after listening to it :pepe-magnify:

Lol jk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!