The Korean Englishman sued Sojang and won, why can't kpop companies do the same?

• for people who don't know the story, Solange reported that one of the high schoolers appearing on korean English man youtube is a gold digger who took advantage of a nice married Korean woman in her 30s and had an affair with her for money.

Korean Englishman sued bc the high-schooler was a victim of grooming by the said woman who was more than twice his age. ( anyone with brain could have realized the older person is always the problem)

He actually won and she had to take down her vids on that topic.

Why can't kpop companies sue and win?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was resolved so speedily to, SM for example could never

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I think a lot of people have sued her before and all they get from her is money as compensation.

Damn, how much money is the woman making to keep going!? Or maybe the fine is much lower in SK.

Cardi B sued some YouTuber, and they had to pay her like 3 million dollars. :clown:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• because deep down the companies don't give a shit.

• Damn, how much money is the woman making to keep going!? Or maybe the fine is much lower in SK.

Cardi B sued some YouTuber, and they had to pay her like 3 million dollars. :clown:

I remember Taehyung saying he was going to sue her for money for snacks. So probably not that much. It must be peanuts compared to what she actually makes.

• This doesn't make sense

In normal country she would even get probation, so if for example she would commited same bullshit again then she would go to jail right away

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember Taehyung saying he was going to sue her for money for snacks. So probably not that much. It must be peanuts compared to what she actually makes.

Might not be alot of money to him but Solange is a commoner. How much can she afford if everyone is truly suing her?

• My autocorrect strikes again

NO IT'S SOLANGE

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• love that for them, i'm getting very tired of this person speaking bullshit 24/7

as for the companies, i think they simply don't bother to spend time and money on suing someone unless the case is very big and the company/artist are noticeably effected

• Well I guess the youtuber has not messed with IU so far.

Given IU/EDAMs reputation for taking down trolls/bad mouthers and now scalpers. ..

But yes, Kpop agencies should do better, or are they operating on "Any news is good news, any popularity is good" basis.

• I mean the moment she called the middle aged groomer an innocent woman, it was revealed she is srsly fucked in head

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!