[theqoo] KPOP CHINESE IDOLS WHO JUST POSTED ABOUT ONE CHINA .JPG (+ 1 MORE PERSON)

• [theqoo] KPOP CHINESE IDOLS WHO JUST POSTED ABOUT ONE CHINA .JPG (+ 1 MORE PERSON)

AVvXsEgSsWNNJ6ziQW76kbBfWGLkOoVVXdXaDKShilhNP1KoQXrjKiDM5nRpQND-dhuCakGISZbn56BbyQiKwlaLSoJ2W2HhintA5jGvtHSA9j3QIGn0XquGtWJnWi5Db-IKXHG0AnsZAyC8OyKStfuc86nzMzfU4QCP2J3QaP3EWUgn2z9PEjnpcasaRoUO=s16000

NCT WayV Winwin

AVvXsEhP3fszYd_EYWfC4cJKmbK9INNmvW1cDGiJzSYCG1Eh_hrojeb15oYUkvqBZPgjEtOcXs22De1n9CtzCIsTv6zqXudoUnPN4pGuow3TooG1XTIYMeYYJGkpFGiA4HhyS9F2orF3yoeh7SfnXfvbuAfjws99232x8h6IrKyvGBYPDEiUDS8MIOS2ExGi=s16000

Everglow Wang Yiren

Because of the current situation between China-Taiwan, Chinese celebrities have been posting those...

context: China holds live-fire drills near Taiwan as Pelosi heads to Asia

original post: here

1. Againㅋ

2. That guy is still in NCT? I haven't seen him when NCT got together as a full group either, and it doesn't seem like he's promoting in their Chinese unit either. Is he a pigeon too? If he wants to fly away, just do it now

3. If we go at war with China, I hope he joins it ^^ㅎㅎ And don't think of pulling that pigeon act then~~ Looks like all those people supporting one China are scared about being labelled as a pigeonㅋㅋ you guys are only talks

4. Here we go again...

5. This is just the start, other Chinese celebrities are all posting about it now

6. No but f*ck are all those Chinese psychopaths? No but f*ck how can they support one China when China is killing Taiwanese and Hong Kongese? Are they really supporting this?

7. What a fool 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

8. NCT again

9. How many Chinese members does NCT have? It's my first time hearing his name and seeing his face..
    Even kids like him with no presence are acting like pigeons..
    > There are 5 Chinese, 1 Taiwanese, 1 Macau, 1 Hongkong

10. If Chinese people are going to do this, why do they want to become KPOP idols?

• She won't ever cmb, everglow fans need to accept that reality

hmmm...I think I've this discussion (not sure if it was with you or someone else though)

whilst true that all chinese idols eventually leave for China they mostly go after their contract period has expired so I think Yiren is solidifying her "iron rice bowl" I do think she will comeback

• i mean they are chinese, its obvious at some point of their life they will either willingly or if they want a career in ccp led china.

Which is why we should stop hiring them. BTS stray kids Ateez already proved we don't need the Chinese market at all. We never needed ever but hey companies like money. It is sad to see these same idols do this crap in response to the concentration camps thing or when it threatens to take Taiwan. The fucked up part is you see them act so nice friendly and be all close with their group members, yet do this stuff knowing one or more of the people that they called family is from those countries. I guess it's not hard to be heartless in reality just look at Russia in Ukraine, many of those people have families in both Ukraine and Russia its very likely father and son and brother and brother are killing each other. So wouldn't surprise me in some future war that yangyang has to shoot win-win. Life is soo fucked up aint it?

• hmmm...I think I've this discussion (not sure if it was with you or someone else though)

whilst true that all chinese idols eventually leave for China they mostly go after their contract period has expired so I think Yiren is solidifying her "iron rice bowl" I do think she will comeback

She is under a chinese company YH. YH have to commit to CCP rules.... so every YH chinese artists in china have to post those things.

i mean they are chinese, its obvious at some point of their life they will either willingly or if they want a career in ccp led china.

True, it's not the first time and won't be the last time.

Which is why we should stop hiring them. BTS stray kids Ateez already proved we don't need the Chinese market at all. We never needed ever but hey companies like money. It is sad to see these same idols do this crap in response to the concentration camps thing or when it threatens to take Taiwan. The fucked up part is you see them act so nice friendly and be all close with their group members, yet do this stuff knowing one or more of the people that they called family is from those countries. I guess it's not hard to be heartless in reality just look at Russia in Ukraine, many of those people have families in both Ukraine and Russia its very likely father and son and brother and brother are killing each other. So wouldn't surprise me in some future war that yangyang has to shoot win-win. Life is soo fucked up aint it?

Nowadays If you have chinese member, you don't promote him/her in china, she/he won't get many chinese fans. You promote him/her in china, if he/she become relevant, she/he will have to post whatever the CCP ask to post.

Since China ban hallyu in 2016, I knew it will be complicated. CCP seems to not like idol fandom culture, there seems to have more restrictions/bans/regulation for any idols/celebrities that don't have a masculine image for boys/men. For girls, the girl crush may not be CCP taste as well. It's hard to please them. CCP won't lift the ban anytime soon.

Adding chinese member in Kpop will just bring more nationalism on both side and it's not worth it. Chinese idols are chinese so they follow whatever they have to follow as citizen of China (it's understandable). But Koreans are sensitive if their own Kpop idols (koreans or foreign Kpop idols) promote something they don't like, appreciate or have a negative effect on them especially when South Kore is still at war with North Korea. It's sensitive issue on them and I know they don't want/like their idols (koreans or foreign working in Korea) to bring such message to their youth.

It's still korean companies who are greedy and decide to take such risk knowing really well what will happen (look at MNET with GP999).

• She won't ever cmb, everglow fans need to accept that reality

Sadly it is probably true.

• Which is why we should stop hiring them. BTS stray kids Ateez already proved we don't need the Chinese market at all. We never needed ever but hey companies like money. It is sad to see these same idols do this crap in response to the concentration camps thing or when it threatens to take Taiwan. The fucked up part is you see them act so nice friendly and be all close with their group members, yet do this stuff knowing one or more of the people that they called family is from those countries. I guess it's not hard to be heartless in reality just look at Russia in Ukraine, many of those people have families in both Ukraine and Russia its very likely father and son and brother and brother are killing each other. So wouldn't surprise me in some future war that yangyang has to shoot win-win. Life is soo fucked up aint it?

That would mean no Aespa ningning, no handong for dreamcatcher and no Xiaoting for Kep1er among others.

It is up to kpop fans, Chinese idols have to post this in Chinese social media, so you have to like them knowing that they will have to say this if they are asked, or just don't stan them in the first place.

I think most fans are willing to ignore their support of the CCP, Jackson from Got7 supported the Chinese government over Hong Kong protestors and he is from Hong Kong, and most of his fans were ok with ignoring that.

You faves are not going to agree with your politics 100%, is up to you to be ok with this, or look for idols that totally agree with you, or who never give their opinion in controversial topics.

Never forget, this is a business after all.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!