Why are people so quick to stan big 4 groups? newjeans is proof you shouldn't stan too quick

• Now that the new hybe gg already break album sales record and it's all crashing down now since their boss is a suspected p3d0 has me upset because all those sales could have gone to an actual talented group that deserves better.

Here are some groups that deserve more and also don't involve weirdos working for them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Especially purplekiss they always release bops but no one cares.

• Unless this is a set up, posts like this will never convince people to stan the groups you want so congrats on accomplishing absolutely nothing aside from bringing them negative attention ig :thumbup:

• ...those two both have big ass companies behind them.

Kep1er does have a decent sized fandom because they worked for it they don't have the same produce privilege since the scandal. Also purplekiss do not have a big company.

When I spoke about the fake concern, this is what I meant.

What are you even talking about?

• Unless this is a set up, posts like this will never convince people to stan the groups you want so congrats on accomplishing absolutely nothing aside from bringing them negative attention ig :thumbup:

I am a blunt person I don't sugar coat things for allkpop users. If my posts makes you want to hate on the groups I posted that's your own problem.

even if there's no new jeans, those groups still won't get those sales...

Not really since newjeans is a good example of people focusing too much on company

Ah so that's why you wanted them to disband? You're not concerned for them, you're threatened lol. Well now you have to deal with their 100k album preorders and future success, looooooosser :blehr:

Well you must not have seen my other explanation since it's obvious that's not why but their sales make it much less deserving since their boss is a p3d0

• I am a blunt person I don't sugar coat things for allkpop users. If my posts makes you want to hate on the groups I posted that's your own problem.

Not really since newjeans is a good example of people focusing too much on company

Well you must not have seen my other explanation since it's obvious that's not why but their sales make it much less deserving since their boss is a p3d0

Their boss is not them. You also seem to have an issue with the girls themselves since you insulted their talent because according to you they're not an "actual talented group". Cut the bs and you using this situation to promote your faves is sick and gross.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Along with what you noticed, you'd probably also noticed the number of groups being disbanded. Kpop stanning is an investment that requires time and money. People like to know that their "investment" is good for the future. Big companies provide assurance for new groups.

Lately, there has been an influx of fans into the kpop scene and newer fans want newer groups to commit to. It's also the reason why so many fans also so easily jump around with 4th gen groups. While they do need a new fans need new group to commit to, it's also early enough where it's not too late to switch because nobody is fully commited yet, groups are debuting fast enough for them to make any switches they need to right now.

• I am a blunt person I don't sugar coat things for allkpop users. If my posts makes you want to hate on the groups I posted that's your own problem.

this isn’t about being blunt and not sugarcoating things. This is about your absolutely inane post telling people to stan these groups but the post itself will never accomplish that goal => you just made a stupid and useless post lol. That was my point

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!