yg must be worried with ygngg

• i am sure,they will debuted in nov-dec 2022 or debut 2023.

They will get less competition with awards and win if they re the rookies 2023.

There re many successful rookies of year IN 2022. :Kep1er,IVE,lessrafim,now NEWJEANS

5gen is coming soon..i think 2023 or 2024 is end of 4gen...

Their concept is royal girl crush since yg love girl crush..

Blackpink have 6 years in kpop industry,yg need ngg..

I did help the members will get big support...

• baemon have been supposedly debuting for the past 5 years

I won't hold my breath for them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we will get their teasers by the end of this year :siptear:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Honestly, why couldn't YG just confirm that XG is a part of them? They trained at YGX studio and made everyone believe they were a part. XG is gaining steam from Kpop fans every since they started promoting on music shows.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YG has Blackpink, so they are in no rush. It makes sense to wait to see what all the other labels are doing first. It would also be smart to debut a younger group than the others to target the next generation, but it seems like Hybe already had that idea, and it will be hard to get any younger than NJ.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Honestly, why couldn't YG just confirm that XG is a part of them? They trained at YGX studio and made everyone believe they were a part. XG is gaining steam from Kpop fans every since they started promoting on music shows.

Maybe because they aren't?

because they're not lol

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Maybe because they aren't?

I know, Avex is managing them through a sub-label. But YG has worked with them in the past. YGEX, YG Japan label has some parnership with Avex and they could have teamed to manage XG and let them be a part of YG. Imagine how much buzz and positive attention it would have give to them.

• I know, Avex is managing them through a sub-label. But YG has worked with them in the past. YGEX, YG Japan label has some parnership with Avex and they could have teamed to manage XG and let them be a part of YG. Imagine how much buzz and positive attention it would have give to them.

I assume YG is interested in giving buzz and attention to their own groups, when they remember that they exist.

• all these groups are being pumped out, but they arnt going straight to #1, babymon is fine imo,

kinda like aespa, as YGE stans can hard focus them

IVE took off due to releasing absolute bops, but kepl1r, less, newjeans are gonna be solid 250-350K sellers at debut,

NMIXX with whatever the fuck that debut was sold 500K, and is somehow at like 75million streams

babymon will instantly outsell all these groups and probably outchart if teddys brain isnt fried

• Teddy's working on his own gg at The Black Label.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!