At this point YGNGG is going to be a HOT mess.

• watch them debut with lovesick girls 3.0. people give too much credit to YG. They have idiots for employees. The first warning flag was the name baby monster. What does that even mean? Next, the creative directors all have screws for brains. Every MV a female artist puts out looks exactly the same. Hitting a car with a sledge hammer, yelling about nothing, in the middle of a desert with a car, washed out colors, etc. Teddy must cry in the studio at this point. He is making the same song over and over again. That must drive you nuts. I have no hope for any new girl group from YG. The rappers will sound like jennie and Lisa...the dancing will give us nothing, the singing will give us I just learned to sing a week ago. I cant even make this up. Seriously. They said YGNGG will have a cute concept. OK. So basically we're getting ice cream 2.0. Do you think Teddy knows how to make cute music? Slayful music? his ass is using the same 3 beats for every song. Also, with the popularity of tik tok what makes YG stans think were getting into the new world? did you see Somi's XOXO choreo? Lisa's solo? Come on now. I will not be supporting any YG artist, In fact any artist that Teddy produces for I will not be supporting. You notice how the only song Somi produced on her album was the most original/good song? Yeah.... dozens in that new group. All dozens. Vocal coach, dancing coach, rapping coach, teddy...all evil.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• watch them debut with lovesick girls 3.0. people give too much credit to YG. They have idiots for employees. The first warning flag was the name baby monster. What does that even mean? Next, the creative directors all have screws for brains. Every MV a female artist puts out looks exactly the same. Hitting a car with a sledge hammer, yelling about nothing, in the middle of a desert with a car, washed out colors, etc. Teddy must cry in the studio at this point. He is making the same song over and over again. That must drive you nuts. I have no hope for any new girl group from YG. The rappers will sound like jennie and Lisa...the dancing will give us nothing, the singing will give us I just learned to sing a week ago. I cant even make this up. Seriously. They said YGNGG will have a cute concept. OK. So basically we're getting ice cream 2.0. Do you think Teddy knows how to make cute music? Slayful music? his ass is using the same 3 beats for every song. Also, with the popularity of tik tok what makes YG stans think were getting into the new world? did you see Somi's XOXO choreo? Lisa's solo? Come on now. I will not be supporting in fact any artist that Teddy produces for I will not be supporting. You notice how the only song Somi produced on her album was the most original/good song? Yeah.... dozens in that new group. All dozens. Vocal coach, dancing coach, rapping coach, teddy...all evil.

:pepe-life-support: You went in. Honestly I'm a casual fan, they got a few bops but they really feel like his robots, that goes for YG and his newer artists in general.

• All this negativity won't help at all imo... Yes teddy isn't the most creative sometimes (even though he can absolutely produce great music when he wants) but we don't know nothing about the group yet except rumors and maybe they won't rely on him so much, at least I hope so...once we know more it'll be easier to judge :)

• i would be mad too if I was listening to somi....you stay safe out there teddy has it out for kpawp fans!

im safe, im listening to xoxo rn

you on the other hand, perhaps you should stop listening to whatever you're listening to? sounds likt it's melting your brain-

you're having hallucinations of teddy coming after you... maybe it's time to seek professional help?

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• All this negativity won't help at all imo... Yes teddy isn't the most creative sometimes (even though he can absolutely produce great music when he wants) but we don't know nothing about the group yet except rumors and maybe they won't rely on him so much, at least I hope so...once we know more it'll be easier to judge :)

the treatment YG gives to their female idols is enough for me to know. it's not negative if it's the truth. look at 2ne1, blackpink, and now somi. they don't give a crap about their ggs or female soloists Teddy used to be a good producer, actually he produces good music when he wants to or if its for a boy group, and even then it's subpar. he has lost his touch. it will be a great shock to me if they DON'T rely on teddy.

• im safe, im listening to xoxo rn

you on the other hand, perhaps you should stop listening to whatever you're listening to? sounds likt it's melting your brain-

you're having hallucinations of teddy coming after you... maybe it's time to seek professional help?

if you listened to blackpink's how you like that for 5 months straight you would start seeing hallucinations too!!!!! also...scared for you, xoxo? that's a problem!

• if you listened to blackpink's how you like that for 5 months straight you would start seeing hallucinations too!!!!! also...scared for you, xoxo? that's a problem!

nah it's not.

how you like that has around a billion views so if there was hallucinogenic side effects we would be able to tell.

however, your hallucinations are particularly bad. i would like to ask if you hear voices at night?

• Remember Lee Hi?!? ugh I love somi and I pray it doesnt go that route. It's like teddy has a cap on artists. Once they make a certain amount of profits they're cut off.

Exactly. And Lee Hi wasn't happy with her treatment at YG. After she left she looks way more happier and has more creative freedom. YG and Teddy just control all their female's artists music. I'm just happy she left YG. But screw them for treating her bad.

• nah it's not.

how you like that has around a billion views so if there was hallucinogenic side effects we would be able to tell.

however, your hallucinations are particularly bad. i would like to ask if you hear voices at night?I

OF COURSE I HEAR VOICES.....I HEAR JESSI'S VOICE.....LOONA?

• watch them debut with lovesick girls 3.0. people give too much credit to YG. They have idiots for employees. The first warning flag was the name baby monster. What does that even mean? Next, the creative directors all have screws for brains. Every MV a female artist puts out looks exactly the same. Hitting a car with a sledge hammer, yelling about nothing, in the middle of a desert with a car, washed out colors, etc. Teddy must cry in the studio at this point. He is making the same song over and over again. That must drive you nuts. I have no hope for any new girl group from YG. The rappers will sound like jennie and Lisa...the dancing will give us nothing, the singing will give us I just learned to sing a week ago. I cant even make this up. Seriously. They said YGNGG will have a cute concept. OK. So basically we're getting ice cream 2.0. Do you think Teddy knows how to make cute music? Slayful music? his ass is using the same 3 beats for every song. Also, with the popularity of tik tok what makes YG stans think were getting into the new world? did you see Somi's XOXO choreo? Lisa's solo? Come on now. I will not be supporting in fact any artist that Teddy produces for I will not be supporting. You notice how the only song Somi produced on her album was the most original/good song? Yeah.... dozens in that new group. All dozens. Vocal coach, dancing coach, rapping coach, teddy...all evil.

Me who actually liked Ice Cream :sweatr:

But anyway, I have to agree with everything else. My biggest concern was when I heard whoever describe Baby Monster as "it's like 10 jennies". I have never been so turned off.

It's not that I don't like Jennie, but the shameless propensity for unoriginality. Do they think because Jennie is trendy we want to see a bunch of other girls trying to copy n paste her personality and style? It gives us nothing to look forward to and I already feel exhausted just thinking about it. Might as well just stan Jennie if that is the case.

But to be fair, this isn't just a YG problem. In Kpop, the minute something seems to be trendy it's like all other companies just hop on the bandwagon. It's no wonder in recent years we've seen numerous complaints about groups not standing out from one another and everyone looking and sounding the same.

• how do you know teddy will produce music for YGNGG :pleading:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• oh alright, well enjoy it. someone once said that Teddy is a master at creating music thats like fashion, it has its seasons and becomes tacky after a while. while I don't agree that all the songs he produces are like that, his title tracks seem to have this problem

That is true. He is just in the producing room too much! a producer needs time to experiment and think of new ideas....24/7 he is in the YG studio...so it make sense on why is work all sounds the same and very dated...he has NO time to grow as a producer! his songs like dumb dumb and xoxo are all songs that come and go....I hear it 3 times then I forget about...no substance and originality.

• The choreography is just basic, it's meant to be easy so it can become a trend on tiktok. YG is so lazy with their choreo. XOXO has like 10 re-used moves from old Somi choreographys. BUT SPEAK YOUR TRUTH!!! IF you like the XOXO choreo that is okay!

• he did very few songs for winner and ikon, and none for treasure tho-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• So the "quitting" lasted even less than a week. Damn, I'm shocked :pepestare:

DO YOU THINK I WAS SERIOUS? NOBODY CAN RUN ME OFF THIS FORUM!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that one was just bi and r-tee

teddy has done 3 songs for ikon and all of them were bsides afaik

• The choreography is just basic, it's meant to be easy so it can become a trend on tiktok. YG is so lazy with their choreo. XOXO has like 10 re-used moves from old Somi choreographys. BUT SPEAK YOUR TRUTH!!! IF you like the XOXO choreo that is okay!

yeah its recycled but I'm on a mission to save the environment

also Im a basic B*tch so this is my type. :pepe-tongue:

• This thread contains 51 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!