Blackpink & YGNGG

• Something I've been wondering about is how much interaction and support do you think there will be between BP and the new GG?

Back in 2018/19 as a casual fan of iKON I really wanted to see the "YG family" interactions, but we all know what happened there and pretty much the same with Winner and now Treasure.

So will BP now openly support the new gg? Seeing as they aren't of the opposite sex and less chance for shipping/scandals or whatever? Or maybe Blinks will be too bitter and YG won't risk it?

It would be great promo for the new gg and I can see YG not passing on such an opportunity, especially considering YG isn't in the same position as back when BP debuted.

Would you want to see BP members as unnies to their labelmates?

• I don't want any interaction between them. Cuz certainly someone somewhere will dissect the interaction and conclude that bp somehow despises the new group.

And some stupid people somewhere will also agree.

If they also don't interact, the same conclusion will be drawn.

The result is the same, but i prefer the no interaction option.

• If they promoted Somi I'm sure they'll promote YGngg

yes, they promoted Somi.

and then you have Somi saying her only true friends in the industry are Twice....

shade - GIF Animado | REYGIF

Kind like, i support you but we are not friends sort of support

Also i think those other companies (coughSMcough) they pretend all their artist are close to each other, and a big great familly, are such big fat liers. Even NCT members said it is not posible to be close to all the members, so...

i will be happy if Blinks don´t feel threatened by the new group, and as long as yg don´t present them as the new BP X/ ....or as they already stated "9 members as good as Jennie" X( -we all know Jennie is the ace, but it sounds like shade to the other 3. We already had like 3 of 4 gg from gen 4 who were presented as the new BP :cursing:, don´t need another one not up to the task either.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I mean the minimum I expect of BP is that they'll post teasers on their IGs. I was thinking more along the lines of actual interactions like vlog or a video of them dancing together in YG studio on somebody's IG? Or would that cause a civil war?

• I mean the minimum I expect of BP is that they'll post teasers on their IGs. I was thinking more along the lines of actual interactions like vlog or a video of them dancing together in YG studio on somebody's IG? Or would that cause a civil war?

Refer to my response. No interaction. Posting about them fine. The rest....no

• It is definitely shade to the other three. Also, many people consider Lisa or Rosé the ace, so I disagree with your assessment.

• It is definitely shade to the other three. Also, many people consider Lisa or Rosé the ace, so I disagree with your assessment.

you know Lisa is my bias right? It doesn´t matter if she is the ace or not, she is still my fave

and if you have a group with only 4 members and they are all talented this is going to happend

but i have to admit that Lisa is a great Rapper, a wonderfull dancer and a decent singer, not bad at all, and top on stage presence. But i haven´t heard her sing "Dollar bills, Dollar bill ..." live yet.

Rosé on the other hand is a very good dancer, an incredible singer but no rapper skills on her

And then you have Jennie who is a great singer, great Rapper, and have great moves (when she is up to) also great stage presence.

I know you will hate me for this, cos God knows that fans can´t give a bad oppinion on our idols, but i will put my head for you to chop it:

And the last point for me would be pictorial work... Rosé is great, Jennie is a total hit, while Lisa....not so good, she has good pictures because she is pretty. You think her being a dancer would know her angles, but we always have the same pose with her. She totally loose her power on pictures, and look dead eye half of the time. There i said it

I wish Lisa was the ace, but when you hear Jennie sings on Love to hate me or You never know...she stole the spotlight from the Main vocals...and you know kpop is about music

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• And the last point for me would be pictorial work...

Lisa....not so good, she has good pictures because she is pretty. You think her being a dancer would know her angles, but we always have the same pose with her.

She totally loose her power on pictures, and look dead eye half of the time. There i said it

??? Lisa? :pepewhat:

I wish Lisa was the ace, but when you hear Jennie sings on Love to hate me or You never know...she stole the spotlight from the Main vocals...and you know kpop is about music

They all have their shining moments though? It's not just one person that you notice but all of them ESPECIALLY when it's their turn.

Of course, Jennie will take the spotlight when she's the one singing. And Lisa does too, whenever it's her turn. Did you hear her rap in 'Love to Hate me? That was actually the best part of the song. 'You never Know'.. yeah, Jennie did shine the brightest there if you ask me, but they all, at some point, took the spotlight. It's not just a one-man show.

IMO, it's Lisa. I'm definitely biased, but then again, it's all really just subjective.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!