Apparently NewJeans member Hyein is a 2008 liner? Min Hee Jin is nasty for this idgaf

• debuting minors is weird af in every case but depending on what direction their music takes it could be weirder :pepe-narrow-eyes: so far their mv was giving teen music

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• In 6 years she'll be talking about how it was a mistake to debut so young and all the stuff she missed out on just like all the rest of them. :peperain:

• debuting minors is weird af in every case but depending on what direction their music takes it could be weirder :pepe-narrow-eyes: so far their mv was giving teen music

theres a part in the mv where a laptop falls and the focus is right on the lower parts of their bodies while they are dancing in shorts

People might think i'm a weirdo for this but idc it immediately made me uncomfortable bc i've been following them for a while and thought they all were 16-18

• theres a part in the mv where a laptop falls and the focus is right on the lower parts of their bodies while they are dancing in shorts

People might think i'm a weirdo for this but idc it immediately made me uncomfortable bc i've been following them for a while and thought they all were 16-18

oh hybe :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• In 6 years she'll be talking about how it was a mistake to debut so young and all the stuff she missed out on just like all the rest of them. :peperain:

People were PRAISING Min hee jin bc shes this genius and hybe paid her the most out of all companies since women are not paid that much compared to men. Fans were overjoyed since shes a woman and she will do better and bc of the lsf issue and that director of theirs being a weirdo(s&m photo). I was excited too but she does THIS??? Bruh

• People were PRAISING Min hee jin bc shes this genius and hybe paid her the most out of all companies since women are not paid that much compared to men. Fans were overjoyed since shes a woman and she will do better and bc of the lsf issue and that director of theirs being a weirdo(s&m photo). I was excited too but she does THIS??? Bruh

Have you see SHINee's sherlock concept photos that min hee Jin did?

She makes whoever was in charge of LSFRM concept a Saint lmao

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People were PRAISING Min hee jin bc shes this genius and hybe paid her the most out of all companies since women are not paid that much compared to men. Fans were overjoyed since shes a woman and she will do better and bc of the lsf issue and that director of theirs being a weirdo(s&m photo). I was excited too but she does THIS??? Bruh

isn't min hee jin also responsible for the weird shinee teasers :pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Have you see SHINee's sherlock concept photos that min hee Jin did?

we posted same thing :pepe-high-five:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Have you see SHINee's sherlock concept photos that min hee Jin did?

What did she do? I googled and a couple of half naked photos showed up

But Taemin was 19-20 there so idk

Garam and Eunchae are 15-16 and were dancing in weird outfits and that humping the floor thing was too much

This girl is only 14 too

• isn't min hee jin also responsible for the weird shinee teasers :pepestare:

GOOGLE DIDNT SHOW ME THIS WTFFFFFFF :pepe-no-sign::pepe-puddle:

• Maybe you're not the target audience for this group? How old are you? I can't really follow any group whose members are born in 2000 lol it's like I'm that fellow kids meme but I listen to the music

• What did she do? I googled and a couple of half naked photos showed up

But Taemin was 19-20 there so idk

Garam and Eunchae are 15-16 and were dancing in weird outfits and that humping the floor thing was too much

This girl is only 14 too

That concept is icky very icky

The whole vibe

And I'm saying that as a SHINee fan

Plus in the interview she admitted to lie to Taemin about the concept to catch him off guard. She thought that gives the photoshoot the vibes she wants.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe you're not the target audience for this group? How old are you? I can't really follow any group whose members are born in 2000 lol it's like I'm like that fellow kids member, but I listen to the music

It has nothing to do with the target audience but debuting a 08 liner

If it doesn't make you uncomfortable after knowing the whole industry is not a good space for kids then Idk

• yeah shes nasty for this and that

Newjeans fans were praising her so much + this lsf case made me hyped for her and her gg

That's what I get for having high expectations :peperain:

• wasn’t 2008 like six years ago :pepewash:

Kpop is weird knowing that my fav has a longer career than kids in it now

Sike time to peace out

• It has nothing to do with the target audience but debuting a 08 liner

If it doesn't make you uncomfortable after knowing the whole industry is not a good space for kids then Idk

Of course it has, half of K-pop songs are meant for teenagers. I'm someone on my 20s I wouldn't expect K-pop to cater to my demographic and debut someone around my age, it's like tuning on disney channel and complaning everyone is a kid.

How old are you?

• Doesn't CLASS:y already have two 07 liners and two 08 liners?

It's just how it is in kpop

• So if they were supposed to debut last year then that means that she would’ve debuted at 13..

:pepenomad:

:pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content twitter.com

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• you people need to go out more. They're dressed like your average teenager in summer and yall are the ones sexualizing the heck out of something so normal.

• External Content twitter.com

Why does the youngest look the oldest out of them pepe-ooh

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!