How bad a vocalist is your fav? Can they sing ballads?

• What's your favs' best quality? 12

The result is only visible to the participants.

Jessica's vocals are meant for ballads!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My overall #1 favorite is the main vocalist

and I can't see him doing anything else but this

External Content www.youtube.com

This why he main vocalist

Well he shares that spot with Hwanhee

Both Hwanhee and Sunyoul were made for this

they have vocals for days!

• Taeyeon do I have to say more :|:|:|

nugu ?(

• My ult is Chungha so she can do it all but her strongest skill is ofc dancing.

But yeah she can sing ballads. She’s sung multiple OSTs after all. I mean she’s a better vocalist than some main vocals so, yeah, she’s fine.

chungha is so fiiiine :pepelove2:

• External Content www.youtube.com

:lover1:

:pepe-sad:

• you tell me?

• I have many faves and one of them is Kyuhyun :pepe-shrug:

Some of my other faves are Yesung, Jaehyun, Doyoung, Haechan, Xiaojun and Renjun. All of them are competent main vocalists.

But I do also have faves that are rappers and dancers.

out of all those, Yesung and Jaehyun are my style of vocalists :send-love-bunny:

• you tell me?

this is not fair :uh-uh-bunny:

• Ofc they can but no one has a clue, cauz all they have is $20 and a dream with no one promoting them properly

• My favs are Kai Baekhyun and ksoo. Ofc Baekhyun and Ksoo are proficient vocalist. Kai is a great dancer and performer and chooses great songs that suit him for his solos and focuses on that so I still like his musical direction the most.

me too, Kai has the best solo albums of them all. Others are more skilled but he is so easy to listen to.

• chen is my ult fave. that is all i need to say..

He's so loud.

• I'm convinced he can sing ballads despite mainly being a rapper, but if you don't think so, I guess I'm OK with that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!