Favorite Stray Kids Singing Moments?

• Hello! What are your favorite Stray Kids singing moments? This can be acapella, studio, in the official song, whatever. I'll link some of mine and see if I can timestamp the videos so they play at the right time and it makes life easier for everyone. Obviously, I won't be able to cover all of mine in this single post because there are too many, but I just hope this gets people to think twice before they go "ThEy'Re AlL bAd SiNgErS!"

This entire song is a singing gold mine, but this part hits me in the feels so hard every time:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the best songs on their new album, don't fight me on this, you'll just be wrong and embarrass yourself:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Such a beautiful song! Also, if I hear one more crazy person insult either Felix's or Changin's singing, I'm going to lose it:

That's all of mine I'll post here before I go overboard. It's your turn now! Post your examples of them being good singers. Have a great day/night!

• Pieces

it's my fav SKZ song (well subunit song????)

• Pieces

it's my fav SKZ song (well subunit song????)

As it should be! Bop!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!