SVT's Mingyu accused of Sexual Harassment

• pledis always post at 10am kst all the days so yeah if they dont its because they are meeting with all the members,,, dont forget bh this is not the same case like baekhos they are under bh they invested 200millions in them

it's 8am in Korea, they're probably checkin everything. As you said, BigHit bought Pledis (as an investment, I assume), so they'll handle this situation in way that the group don't lose income.

• it's 8am in Korea, they're probably checkin everything. As you said, BigHit bought Pledis (as an investment, I assume), so they'll handle this situation in way that the group don't lose income.

Yeah..Pledis and possibly BH are going to grill him for sure. I think the possibly outcomes are :

a) fight this allegation ie: sue/go to court like Baekho's case

b) have him release a statement/possibly have him leave

c) have him release a statement/have him stay

• Yeah..Pledis and possibly BH are going to grill him for sure. I think the possibly outcomes are :

a) fight this allegation ie: sue/go to court like Baekho's case

b) have him release a statement/possibly have him leave

c) have him release a statement/have him stay

I said it somewherelse: for Mingyu & Pledis to "debunk" they better have real and legit proof. if they release just as stament (like "we are investigating" or "he said he didn't do it"), it won't prove anything. what happened sunday, for example, had a lot of holes in the story, but this case is different. it needs to be treated seriusness and if comproved true, better kick him out.

• I said it somewherelse: for Mingyu & Pledis to "debunk" they better have real and legit proof. if they release just as stament (like "we are investigating" or "he said he didn't do it"), it won't prove anything. what happened sunday, for example, had a lot of holes in the story, but this case is different. it needs to be treated seriusness and if comproved true, better kick him out.

Right..they will need proof for sure...maybe people from the hangwon school to testify and people from his school too verify information. Yeah if proven true, have the group be OT12 since what he did shouldn't taint the others.

• you guys might not believe me, but earlier this week (after what happened sunday) I dreamt of a 17 member being accused of sexual harassment. the dream was very brief, the only thing I remember it was a popular member and someone I really liked.

I sometimes dream about things and they happen, but its 99% of the time related to me (like my life in general). this is the first time it happens with others

• Yes but I’m confused as to why so late? I’d understand if it was something so severe like domestic violence, I wanna know more from the alleged victim.

People handle trauma differently so maybe she just wasn't ready to tell people. MIngyu is a celebrity after all with millions of adoring fans who are willing to defend him on a whim. Its takes a lot of courage to come out with something like this. Also, i'm pretty sure there's some what of a stigma around mental health and therapy in SK.

oh, I see. texts are hard to believe because they could be fake. but also, sometimes they were proven to be true.

im pretty sure this is the source: https://t.co/SChcQDBAX9?amp=1

and this is the proof from op Image

• you guys might not believe me, but earlier this week (after what happened sunday) I dreamt of a 17 member being accused of sexual harassment. the dream was very brief, the only thing I remember it was a popular member and someone I really liked.

I sometimes dream about things and they happen, but its 99% of the time related to me (like my life in general). this is the first time it happens with others

That's crazy, I believe you.

• I’m trying to stay as neutral as I can until Pledis or Mingyu himself release a statement. But things aren’t looking good for him right now, at all. They’ll have to come out with some solid ass proof to dispute all these claims.

• I feel like they won't release any statement soon. They have a meet & greet/fansign on the 27th and 28th, so maybe they release near that time

We shall see if they pull him out of participating. Not sure how Jcarats are feeling especially if the event on the 27-28 are for JP

• I wonder how Pledis will respond to this one. Will they respond the same way they did with the Baekho situation?

i honestly have no idea bc seventeen is more popular so that most likely will affect how they choose to move forward with this situation. if im being honest i want him to leave bc the proof is a lot and theres more ppl coming forward

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Yes but I’m confused as to why so late? I’d understand if it was something so severe like domestic violence, I wanna know more from the alleged victim.

it makes a lot of sense to me. its one thing for your bully to become an idol (a popular one at that). but when that bully’s public image is squeaky clean and viewed as “bf material”, it must piss u off. especially bc of the first bullying accusations that came up and fans + his friends from school were defending him, i would be extremely upset bc its far from the truth plus he never apologized or made an effort to resolve these issues. this mustve just set her off and i support her if its true (which it most likely is).

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!