Why the hell does everyone suddenly think their faves should be touring stadiums?

• What is this? Why is touring being taken so lightly? Selling out is not that easy.

I understand some of the complaints, for example Idle's NY concert was 1k or something, that is indeed very small and thankfully they changed it.

But 2.5-3k venues are freaking good, like congratz, you're successful. Let alone 3k, people are complaining about their faves going to 5-6k venues, are you serious? Celebrate.

I am actually feeling more anxious about my faves picking too big venues and failing to sold them out, that'd suck so much. Dreamcatcher sold out all of their 2-3k venues but has one venue in Reading, PA which is like 6-7k and still has a lot of seats left and I am anxiously checking everyday to see if there are less seats than the previous day, the possibility of there being too many empty seats during concert is scaring me.

It is much better to see a packed small theater than a half empty arena. Stop these complaints honestly :pepestare:

• Dreamer95

Changed the title of the thread from “Why the hell everyone suddenly think their faves should be touring stadiums?” to “Why the hell does everyone suddenly think their faves should be touring stadiums?”.
  • How many seats left in their Reading show? is it possible to see the amount?

Anyway, I agree. I think there's nothing wrong to go step by step, even If I think they would sold out bigger places. A lot of these groups booking stadiums or big arenas were once in the position of booking theaters when the started and that's fine. It's not like they will tour in small venues forever If the demand is really there.

• LOONA sold out that Reading place :pepe-wink:

I would say it depends on location and state

for example if group has 4 shows in same state then they can go to smaller venues

but if they will to have only 1 show in that state then why not aim to attack bigger venue?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How many seats left in their Reading show? is it possible to see the amount?

Anyway, I agree. I think there's nothing wrong to go step by step, even If I think they would sold out bigger places. A lot of these groups booking stadiums or big arenas were once in the position of booking theaters when the started and that's fine. It's not like they will tour in small venues forever If the demand is really there.

Can't count, but there are lots of them: Dreamcatcher Tickets Jul 01, 2022 Reading, PA | Ticketmaster

Consider going if you're close by Look Up Girl Group GIF by Dreamcatcher

• I mean it depends on the demand

Some companies tend to choose smaller venues than what the demand is and the fandom gets pissed for good reasons

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They didn't not bro ;( A bit more filled than DC but not sold out

LOONA Tickets Aug 15, 2022 Reading, PA | Ticketmaster

it's listed as sold out so probably some tickets are left but maybe not all sectors will be open,

sometimes it's better to have bit less people but also less security involved because after all you need to pay for all that stewards and guards etc.

demand.jpg

• it's listed as sold out so probably some tickets are left but maybe not all sectors will be open,

sometimes it's better to have bit less people but also less security involved because after all you need to pay for all that stewards and guards etc.

demand.jpg

It does look like an ad for the other dates tho, cuz even the Denver one isn't fully sold out not just Reading. Nothing wrong with BBC hyping them up like this, but I prefer to go with what Ticketmaster is showing.

• It does look like an ad for the other dates tho, cuz even the Denver one isn't fully sold out not just Reading. Nothing wrong with BBC hyping them up like this, but I prefer to go with what Ticketmaster is showing.

it's my music taste not bbc hyping up

also I think in recent years whole 'sold out' thing started to be said out loud when sales surpass 80% of venue, when in the past it was like 95% they will even inform you then that there are still some tickets left lol

• it's my music taste not bbc hyping up

also I think in recent years whole 'sold out' thing started to be said out loud when sales surpass 80% of venue, when in the past it was like 95% they will even inform you then that there are still some tickets left lol

Yeah, indeed lol "The show is sold out! Buy tickets here"

• people overstimate their faves. they think they know better than companies and unless it's something crazy like txt performing on very small venues or g-idle 1k capacity, I don't get why they think their faves could easily sold out a 10k+ venue. i'm pretty sure the companies and the agency organizing the shows know how much demand there is and calculate the venue capacity based on that expectation

• Bragging rightsssss

Isn't that obvious?

PS. Even Olivia Rodrigo playing some 2-3k venues. Some stans are beyond delusional, forgetting the facts that most oversea concerts are minus for groups ~ why do you want them to overbooked and incurring loss, which hurt their confidence in coming back?

• Because you care to much about success and fanwars.

So me the person who's ok with smaller venues is the one who cares about the success and fanwars and not the ones who want the bigger venues for bragging rights?

If you're referring to the part where I was talking about being afraid that they won't sell out, it is because I don't want the girls see many empty seats while performing, put yourself into their position for a sec

• Bragging rightsssss

Isn't that obvious?

PS. Even Olivia Rodrigo playing some 2-3k venues. Some stans are beyond delusional, forgetting the facts that most oversea concerts are minus for groups ~ why do you want them to overbooked and incurring loss, which hurt their confidence in coming back?

Olivia can easily sell out arenas tour, she did theaters because she wanted too not because she’s incapable of selling out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!