Where did all this Aespa and Itzy stans beef came from?

• Mostly because of set ups.....There is a Troll or fake My or fake Midzy who start hating on one of the groups.... :|:|:|

Immature My: But they start first blabla I have to protect Aespa from a random dude in the internet

See that what I'm talking about....

Cry Midzy hate on Aespa cry cry they attack first blabla.....I have to protect Aespa blablaba :|:|:|

• So when we know that how fanwar start...... why we playing this game again and again. Aren't you getting tiered of this I don't know how long you listen to Kpop but in my now 11 years of Kpop I'm so done with stuff like this. :| :| :|

why are you whinning '-'

the subject of the thread is OP asking where this beef came from

if you don't want to heard about this beef, let me give you a good advice

don't go click on thread like this , asking this type of question '-'

You're crying because i answer the question OP ask :facepalm:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I don't know but if you call this crying I don't know anymore....

We both know that you the number one Aespa Warrior..you always there when the Midzy and MY fanwar start..... and you always do the same thing again and again

Minzy: Say Aespa is flopping

You: How dare this Midzy to say this.....Portect Aespa blablaba......

You: You say Itzy is flopping like you just did in your answer.

I know you gonna say it's the truth that Itzy is flopping. Yeah you are right Aespa do so much better then Itzy but Itzy is not flopping. They don't do so well like Aespa but they doing good.....and please don't come with charts and some numbers. Or some Screenshot you take

Yeah the Op ask and you give an immature answer to that like I predicted.............

Now let me give you advice.....Stop taking Kpop so seriously it's music.....it's not a science. :|:|:|

Edited once, last by Byleth ().

• Anons say otherwise

No, anons tell us there are a bunch of people that think manufacturing hate against one fandom and blaming it on another fandom is the shit - literally.

Anyone with two braincells knows you can pretend and say whatever you want in Anons. Anyone who actually thinks people would just announce their fandom affiliation in anons while shitting on another out of honesty, well - I've got a bridge in London to sell you. GREAT DEAL. Also my condolences on your braincells.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!