Are there KPop-songs directly about mental health issues?

• The only one who directly talks about getting out of a mental health problem I know would be WAKE ME UP by B.A.P who was written by Yongguk after he recovered from a mental health problem. He said he wrote it to not only come over his own problems but also to help other people with mental health issues

Are there more songs about mental health ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Does Han’s Alien count? He talks about his feelings of loneliness and depression in it.

External Content m.youtube.com

Changbin’s Streetlight also deals with mental health as well.

External Content m.youtube.com

I hope this answers your question. Have a great day/night!

• Twice: Get Loud

It's about pushing back against the hate, not letting it control you, and using it to motivate and rise above

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• External Content m.youtube.com

• Depression:

~ ω

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!