i fucking hate bighit

• never seen a more incompetent company that sabotages their own artists. im honestly so mad and upset right now.

for those of u who might not know what’s happening, basically bighit decided txt was flop and nugu af that they deserved to have their us concerts in THEATERS where they had their debut showcases THREE years ago. these theaters have capacities from somewhere in the 5k to 8k range avg.

now presale tickets for these excuses of a concert venue just went out and only moas with weverse membership could apply and buy these tickets. the regulars could buy the next day. imagine what happens. ofc the theaters get sold out within minutes. and the worst part??? THERE WAS A FUCKING 50K QUEUE FOR A 5K VENUE AND THIS WAS JUST THE MOA MEMBERSHIP PRESALE PEOPLE. HONESTLY IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

MOAS AND TXT BOTH GOT ROBBED. SO MANY PEOPLE ON MY TL COULDNT GET TICKETS AND TXT WILL NOW PERFORM IN A STUPID THEATER WHEN THEY DESERVE SO MUCH MORE. A BIGGER VENUE SO THEY CAN SEE MORE AND MORE FANS. HOW THE FUCK DOES A COMPANY UNDERESTIMATE THEIR ARTISTS SO MUCH ?.? HOW CAN YOU SABOTAGE THEM LIKE THAT

im just furious right now. and this isn’t even their first fuckup of this week. they fucking didn’t send on the show (where they always go since debut) so le sserafim could win instead. which they fucking did. im just in shock over how they always experiment on txt and put them down as doormats like they’re someone they can step all over. what the actual fuck man. fuck you bughit fuck you gighiy fick you vighit

• As for the stadium: I think they might act safe due to covid or capacity problems? Idk, a lot of artists are still playing safe. Still small venues wtf

For the ticket sale, this was a problem with bts’ concerts as well and I hate it. Why would they sell everything at the presale?? I still don’t get it

• As for the stadium: I think they might act safe due to covid or capacity problems? Idk, a lot of artists are still playing safe. Still small venues wtf

For the ticket sale, this was a problem with bts’ concerts as well and I hate it. Why would they sell everything at the presale?? I still don’t get it

none of us moas want stadiums for them. just a decent arena of at least 20k seats would do too??? but 5k when txt is a popular group… this is sabotage at its finest.

and this pre sale is to prioritize fans mostly. i get why they do it but honestly for a venue this small? bitch u better be joking

• gets fucking worse and worse

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• guess it's okay now to criticise bighit.

good to know.

Also,I think it's so disgusting how bighit treats them. BTS were flops before their success. The reason for all of bighit's money right now is that they didnt give up and kept promoting and pushing BTS. You would think they would remember their humble origins and treat text well but I guess the money got to their head.

y'all are so loud for nothing. not one intelligent part.

• gets fucking worse and worse

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have you seen the price? The most expensive ticket was around $250 apparently…

220D25B3-4696-415C-A2EA-526B3CC55F2A.jpg

5F2B4289-4391-4E46-8AD3-1013C1652225.png

• kpop tryin expand into the west/globally, but seem to not to take any risk,

MG concerts, theaters for txt?? even ITZY sold out theaters with 4 songs for the premier showcase

They debut showcase venues were the same size.

BH being a

:pepe-clown-walk:

And no one can convince me otherwise.

We will see the rest of the tour venues. Let’s see if they decide to add bigger venues or not.

• I'm just a casual txt fan but I wanted to attend their concert just to find out I have to wait till tomo to get tickets. Hopefully I still get a good seat but I doubt it 😥 After reading ur post I'm just hoping I get a seat.

Also,I think it's so disgusting how bighit treats them. BTS were flops before their success. The reason for all of bighit's money right now is that they didnt give up and kept promoting and pushing BTS. You would think they would remember their humble origins and treat text well but I guess the money got to their head.

At the start they underestimated bts' selling power too, I remember.

They rather play it safe than overestimate is what I gather but a 5k venue is kind of weird. Dunno what happened there ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Honestly I stop caring bout music show wins after that trot guy got 0 pts on MuBank. They're fking jokes to me now

But I swear if any of the boys hurts themselves due to the small performing space... I'm ready to help trend every #s to shit on that company

:mouth-zipped-raccoon:  :pepe-torch::pepe-torch:

• Even most Armys won't dare criticize the company, so seeing Moas doing it is very strange indeed

:oop-bee:

Why would it be strange? If they do shit they do shit. I Stan the group not the company. Companies are not perfect, and this time they underestimated the demand. Or they wanted to go safe. They could have gone safe with a 10k seat venue not a small theatre like this. 3 year passed since their debut and its not fair to give them the same size of venues as the did during their debut. The smallest queue I seen was 8000. But the average is 10-25k. Of course Moa will complain.

• They should be playing arenas. This is being incompetent because god forbid they might not completely sell out an arena.

• To add to the venue size problem …

Fck ticketmaster too.

• i am not a moa but bighit is really dumb for not booking them arenas like i bet groups slightly less popular than them in the US can hold arena concerts.

Oh they can and have! And then groups selling like 10% of what TXT does can sell out theaters (P1Harmony, Oneus, Verivery); it's fucking ridiculous.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• To add to the venue size problem …

Fck ticketmaster too.

this makes me so angry. what's the point of having a moa presale when scalpers are still getting all the tickets?

TICKETMASTER IS A SCAM!!!!!! :rant-bee:

• LMAO armys criticize BH all the damn time.

Some indeed do, but they are dwarfed by the others who insist they any decision by the company has BTS a 100% backing it, while most other groups have their fan bases constantly attacking the company

• How is there even resale already. Theres not that many so i wonder if the scalpers got moa memberships :huuh:

Nope. Apparently ticket master has their own scalpers. The same happened with other fandoms too. They said it’s not a scalper with Moa membership when there are full rows up for resale. Posted a link on the first page but you can see more on twitter.

• How is there even resale already. Theres not that many so i wonder if the scalpers got moa memberships :huuh:

Oh i didn't see any full rows at the venue i looked at. It was like sporadic and not many. Jeez they need to get it together....and if there's half the venue availble tomorrow for the public I'll be mad. Like with such a small venue it should be moa memberships get all possible seats

• So if army complain about bighit is a mantis but if moa complain about bighit, like this thread, is not mantis? :pepewhat:

No, the original tweet had a comment about Bts in it what could make antis attack txt. I’m not Hugh so I’m not 100% sure what they meant but I was about to ask the same too since this thread is about a problem with txt and it’s better to keep the thread on topic and not trying to create arguments.

• Oh i didn't see any full rows at the venue i looked at. It was like sporadic and not many. Jeez they need to get it together....and if there's half the venue availble tomorrow for the public I'll be mad. Like with such a small venue it should be moa memberships get all possible seats

One of the early venue had rows for resale.

NY:

D08FD3BA-3E51-4755-BED7-ECEFFC85E706.jpg

Exactly.

• Comments like this…

:pepe-life-support:

• how is txt gonna fit dancers on the tiny ass stages, I understand being conservative regarding demand since BH was also like that for BTS and still are but TXT have consistently done well in the US and should have tried for arenas like their contemporaries...

like i want to know how hybe decided svt can fill arenas but txt can only manage theatres lol

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!