Posts by bzzz

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

China continues experiments with 'lethal' COVID strain; experts raise alarm
    A new study in China raises questions about risky experiments with viruses as scientists conducted experiments on a novel coronavirus strain resulting in a…
    www.livemint.com

In short, a research team in Beijing experimenting with new strain of coronavirus from pangolin. They cultured the virus and infected lab mice with it. The mortality of the infected lab mice was 100%. They all were dead of brain inflammation in 8 days. And, they were not regular lab mice, they were GMO so that the protein receptor on their cells was similar to that of human.

Don't tell me NIH funding this despite the departure of Dr. Fauci.

pretty sure there's 2 separate cases iirc.
    1st is the where they lost. where they want out of the contract.
    2nd one is where the fans keep calling "real cases" that still ongoing about all the misstreatment.

honestly this things is hard to follow

No. You basically mentioned on the same 1 case.

Former members demanded contract termination on the ground of mistreatment. They alleged that they wanted out because JHJ was abusive.

There is another case where JHJ sued the 3 former members for contract breaching. It makes 0 sense for JHJ to ask Keena to pay for the latter lawsuit as she has no involvement.

Sounds more like the court is ordering her, as one of the 4 members that bought the case, to bear the cost of the lawsuit. NOT Attrakt, but the courts themselves

You definitely did not know that

- The court cannot rule anyone who has withdrawn from the case.

- There has been no successful injunction attempt in this case.

- Attrakt letting Keena withdraw means any legal responsibility is privately settled between Keena and the Attrakt and out of the control of the court.

- Might it have been any injunction, one imposed onto Keena is automatically canceled once she is out of the case.

I believe this is exactly what "ignorant" is. No wonder your following comments don't align with reality well.

And, you know what, the Gaza issue is increasing the cost of your food and making the whole world worse.

If you are in USA and EU, I believe you can make your life and lives of those around you a little better by expressively objecting your country's involvement in any oversea war, not just Gaza one.

I don’t talk about politics on AKP or any K-pop forum. That’s what political forums are for.

Also, many users on this forum are very young. They lack education and wisdom as it pertains to political subject matter. That’s my opinion. By the way, I’m in my 40’s and am a businessman in senior management.

There are politics forums I engage in where people aren’t as anonymous. They are well educated - lawyers, doctors, CFO’s, PHD’s in economics, They are from all different cultures and religions. I honestly prefer to talk with people who know more about the subject matter than I do and I view it as a learning opportunity.

Thank for telling me your horse is very high.

Are you sincerely dense or just pretending? These idols clearly intentionally showed off mermaid logo. They meant to promote the brand, not just drinking it. They cannot flaunt the logo freely without the label's consent to begin with.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Prof. Theerawat Hemachutha from Chulalongkorn Hospital exposed that a department within the hospital, Emerging Infectious Disease Health Center, received fund from Ecohealth Alliance, a state arm of USA, to collect tropical disease samples from Thailand and send them to biogenetic lab in Singapore.

From his circle, he learnt that the USA state organization was specially interested to develop a new infectious virus of Corona, Ebola or Nipah family or, a hybrid among these families (chimeric virus).

I think there is just too many end of the year events. They get good numbers on their youtube channels but the vast majority of people who are going to pay for tickets are not going to pay to go to every award show and end of the year concert.

A reason SMA flopped so bad is that almost everyone chose to buy only the ticket of either SMA or Blue Dragon. Everyone thinks Blue Dragon is the better seller one because of aespa but got canceled still.

A staffer of the Thai promoter snitched that the Korean side did not transfer the money for stadium booking fee so, the event could not proceed.

Thailand should built some sports arena for 12-15k people

would make more sense to accomodate those events there

They are

Bangkok Arena (15,000 seats)

dubbed as Thailand's biggest indoor sport venue. However, it has been very unpopular among sport fans due to inconvenience, no public transportation to the venue and the parking space is limited.

You may see that the size of Bangkok Arena is not much different to the popular Impact Arena (10,000 seats)

as Impact Arena has only 3 sides of seats. Also, Impact Arena is more equipped to turn into concert venue.

Due in 2025, Bangkok Hall is designed to be first and foremost concert hall with 16,000 seats.

42611648_2131243240227695_3178057253924110336_n.jpg

What an L for Sports Chosun. How can you even decide to create a music version of the Korean Blue Dragon acting awards (which also only has been going on for 2 years now) and then for the first time immediately go abroad to thailand and host it in a big stadium there???

They're basically copying Sports Seoul with their Seoul Music Awards which ironally also ended up not selling out at the same venue.

Only MAMA with a decent line up would probably be able to sell out a stadium abroad

GDA, held at the same venue, was over 80% sold

The Japanese discussed it was the younger generation watching TV less and less. This is why more K-pop groups were invited yet, the decline has not stopped.

Starto (formerly known as Johnny's) only banned this year.

K-pop groups expectedly gain less Youtube view numbers as K-pop fans can easily find full performances from elsewhere to watch.

How eager may you to watch the 36-seconds-long NHK uploaded Do Not Touch video when JYP has officially uploaded full choreography video and full showcase performance video of the same song?