Posts by bzzz

Beautiful! But she has always been beautiful with a great voice and good skills re song writing.

FYI to all - Songkran is actually Thai New Years and not just the water festival. The water festival is a part of the celebrations here and started from the water purification beliefs to start the new year anew etc. So it is more than a water festival for Thai people, like time to go home and spend with family, visit your elders, and Buddhist merit activities.

FYI, Songkran is not actually "Thai". The term "Songkran" derived from Sanskrit word "Sangkranti" meaning "transition" and, 14th April is the new year accordingly to Indo-European astrological calendar (the day the sun moves to Aries). "Tai" authentic new year based on Tai lunar calendar (ขึ้น ๑ ค่ำ เดือนอ้าย). The date may be set after the Indian but the way it is celebrated may not as there is nothing like songkran in India. (The Indian has "Holi", which is different.) There is no record, no hard evidence how the Siamese celebrated the new year before the coming of "songkran" yet, it can be inferred to include family reunion and a lot of booze.

The concept of songkran goddess(es) likely is not authentically Thai also and borrowed from the Mon/Burmese.

Minnie dressed up as Songkran goddess for Songkran (aka water festival).

มินนี่ (G)I-DLE แปลงโฉมเป็นนางสงกรานต์มโหธรเทวี
    ดาราเกาหลี : มินนี่ (G)I-DLE แปลงโฉมเป็นนางสงกรานต์มโหธรเทวี
    entertain.teenee.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

I don't think the one reporting on Chaewon was the real Bunshun as Bunshun never "teased" and just published out.

Bunshun has reported many factual news and even had parliament members resigned over its affair exposures. It was also the first media reporting on Johnny Kitagawa's sexual abuses. But, yes, Bunshun is not always correct, more of 50-50.

This time, Source Music even confirmed that the photo was real, Kazuha did hang out with another male idol but denied the 2 were dating and they were just friends, since it was common for 2 persons of different genders just dining with only 2 of them and hidden their faces.

A thrilling mob of 1,000 raging Thai ladyboys showed up in front of a hotel on Sukhumvit.

Timeline

Early of the night of March 3, 2 Thai ladyboys and 3 Filipina ladyboys had verbal fight. The fight was stopped by police officers before someone got hurt.

Late that night (March 3), the 2 Thai ladyboys + other 4 Thai ladyboys (6 in total) ate supper by the street. The 3 Filipina ladyboys spotted them and called for backup. One of the Filipina ladyboys live streamed 20 Filipina ladyboys beat up 6 Thai ladyboys and ridiculed Thai ladyboys in general.

In the night of March 4, roughly 1,000 Thai ladyboys gathered in front of the hotel 8 of Filipina ladyboys resided. Fearing the ladyboy mob would break into the hotel, the police officer came and brought the 8 Filipina ladyboys to the police station, where they were confined charged of assault. Some of Filipina ladyboys had left the country. Remaining Filipina ladyboys involving in the gang fight on March 3 were later charged.

The police officer planned to charge some of Thai ladyboys in the mob of obstruction of justice.

MTN News reported that Kakao reached out to NCSoft to sell S.M.

Since late last year, Kakao has been reported considering to sell off S.M Entertainment and has contacted different prospective buyers.

On 29 Jan, the source relating to Kakao and NCSoft revealed "Kakao is reviewing its plan to sell S.M Entertainment and discussed secretly with NCSoft on this matter late last year." The source added, "No one knows how serious Kakao was and what was the response from NCSoft side."

Another source in the industry said "I believe the discussion did take place."

Kakao, since late last year, has been speculated to sell S.M Entertainment as the CEO of Kakao Entertainment, Bae Jaehyun, has been charged with stock price manipulation in the attempt to buy S.M Entertainment. Also, there has been internal conflict.

NCSoft is a dominant target for the S.M sale attempt as the company is embarking into entertainment platform business following the declined competitiveness in gaming market.

However, NCSoft is under re-construction, minimizing all sectors unrelating to its main business. The S.M purchase is less likely.

NCSoft has responded that "We are not considering to acquire S.M."

Following the acquisition of S.M Entertainment, Kakao has faced internal conflict and legal investigation. Some investment advisors see this acquisition poisonous. The best case scenario is Kakao overcoming legal complication and increasing its control over S.M, re-organizing it and making its governance more transparent.

src.

:eyes:

So,

- Initially, Lee Sooman took almost everything and threw scraps to his aides

- After Lee Sooman was evicted, those crooked aides took the opportunities to get bigger pieces.

- Kakao saw that S.M seeping too much money so, it tried to nip leeching chiefs.

Now, Kakao reaches a dilemma. S.M administration is such a cesspool that anyone from this circle is suspicious. Yet, men from its own side are incompetent, can't even run much smaller IST well. Besides, it is uncertain if Kakao will sell S.M off.

แกลเลอรีรูปภาพ ส่องโปรไฟล์ 70 เด็กฝึก CHUANG ASIA 2024 มาทำความรู้จักพวกเธอกัน!
    รวมรูปภาพ ได้เห็นหน้าเต็มๆ อย่างเป็นทางการของ 70 เด็กฝึก CHUANG ASIA กันไปแล้ว มาทำความรู้จักเปิดโปรไฟล์ของพวกเธอกัน ก่อนที่จะได้เจอเต็มๆ ในวันที่ 3…
    www.sanook.com

At first, I thought I would pasted all 70 photos but, on second thought, that was too much.

So, WeTV just dropped profiles of all trainees at once and all CSR's members were listed under KIDAS Ent. x CSR E&M. Last time I checked, their agency/label was A2Z Ent. It's highly unlikely that WeTV got the agency of them all wrong. This might explain the long hiatus. There was the shift of management or something.

I've tried searching up on KIDAS Ent. and only found a start-up company in Philadelphia manufacturing gaming tool for kids. I don't think this KIDAS Ent. and Kidas Inc. have anything to do with each other.

DUNA_1080x1350.png

GEUMHEE_1080x1350.png

SEOYEON_1080x1350.png

YEHAM_1080x1350.png

I’m not sure that there’s anything wrong with wanting to learn about racism lol

I don't think learning about racism will actually assuage it but to understand human diversity will. And, that is the point of learning different religions, to understand human diversity.

Besides, I don't think the subject of racism, which is in the scope of sociology, can replace the subject of Buddhism/Hinduism, which is closer to the scope of philosophy.

I watch a doc about the offense on transgenderism campaign from religious communities in Canada. A Hinduist father was frustrated that the primary school his son going to promote the concept of "fluid gender". He said the authority promoted the country as culturally diverse but, for them, cultural diversity was only the like of different costumes, foods and languages, they did not care anything on the deeper level such as, religious believes, norms, world views.

I wanna see linked sources.

Sources of what?

The source of the vax being ineffective against infection can be found on the website of Pfizer itself. It publishes that the vax can prevent "severe symptoms" and not the infection. I believe you can find similar message "vaccine to prevent hospitalization" from CDC website too.

On the subject of side effects, FDA and Pfizer have admitted the possibility yet, saying they are "very rare". Still, they are studies suggest other wise. Check out videos on Dr. John Campbell's youtube channel. You can just search up on mRNA's side effects and see many discussions on this topic (including ones in UK and USA parliaments). Just avoid mainstream and state media and you will find it is not that safe. Using alternate search engine which is not Google may help finding more diverse results. Actually, the mRNA can potentially cause various serious effects, blood clot and myocarditis are just most evident.

The effectiveness of mask wearing and hand washing is published on the website of Cochrane Institute.

In this age of internet, why is one still waiting information to be hand-fed?

I hope we don't have another pandemic. quarantine were the worst months of my life, I was so depressed.

Another lab leak pandemic is bound to happen if there is no banning, no penalty on the new disease experiment, gain-of-function ones especially.

The quarantine seems useless in retrospect. Everyone is bound to be infected at one point anyway. So, what was the point of quarantine? Also, in a study, it was found that asymptomatic patients had very low virus count in their breath that they would not cause infection.

oh no I'm going to hear about this from my Covid phobic friends. Another round of we got to mandate, vax and mask up.

But, science confirm both mask and vax mandates are hoax.

The so-called "vaccine" is not even qualified as vaccine. Vaccine is something which prevents the "infection" but, the so-called COVID vaccine is said to prevent the severity of the "symptom", reducing hospitalization. Yet, it causes other non-infected symptoms of its own, heart inflammation, stroke etc. So, why should anyone hurt her/himself for it? I rather get bad lungs over stroke. (Pfizer, Moderna and WHO need to be filed of fraud. Yike.)

Also, anything more than 3 shots bears no medical benefit but the contrary. Too many shots induce T-cell exhaustion. The T-cell gets insensitive to the spike protein for being stimulated too much.

On the subject of mask, Cochrane Institute has found no significant effect wearing it against COVID. They assumed it was because the virus was super infectious and nobody could wear it 24/7. On the other hand, frequent hand washing is somewhat effective.