Posts by bzzz

Joox' music chart [15 Jan 2021]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes'Sir Day - Won't Be Mean

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New girl group to debut 'PIXXIE'

Seemingly, the group consists of 3 members as following

Mabelz

ErxIQopVEAA4SrG?format=jpg

Formerly an S.M's trainee.

ErxIQopVgAEgPMq?format=jpgErxIQooUYAYxtJA?format=jpg

There is a rumor that S.M backing this Thai agency? It is reported Dome Jaruwat, a veteran entertainer, is the chairman of the agency but he said he was invited to manage it. Mabelz lives up to her visual position but the other 2 look deserving not visual.

Got dates Richy

48a607b2-503c-40d0-a2a6-c10fa1733325.jpg

They were wishful couple after leading a drama together. It was not a wish anymore after Got uploaded this on Instagram

175258e4-abf0-4b66-8fbf-88bd6c4281a6.jpg

Ice Paris unveils his non-celeb girlfriend

d7ff13f8-d826-42f1-8622-d541363abec2.jpg

Obviously, her name is Alice and is half white. They were high school classmates and Ice's mother knows her well.

Pinky rumored assisting ponzi scam.

11-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89-2-700x875.jpg

It was a mega ponzi scam causing billions baht damage named Forex 3D. The scam was exposed in 2020 and Pinky was suspected an accomplice back then. She denied saying she did not directly involved, her mother used her name to invited various peoples to invest into the business, her mother did so without knowing it was a scam.

The top boss of Forex 3D was arrested few days ago bringing spotlight onto the case again. A new rumor mill released regarding a famous actress deeply involving with Forex 3D scam.

According to the rumor mill, the brother of the actress was a co-founder of Forex 3D, she got involved after she broke up with her billionaire husband thus could not feed her mother's gambling addiction anymore. Her mother invited tons of peoples to invest in this business. Her action of transferring all money she earned from Forex 3D, few hundred million bahts, to the daughter's bank account and her close relationship with a founder indicated her knowledge about illegitimacy of the business. Also, no way the actress did not too know it. It's pretty weird that the actress and her mother had not been charged on fraud. It was also said the money had been almost used up on gambling.

4EVE's MV virtual production revealed cost 2 million bahts

https://www.facebook.com/workp…/videos/1709643512549842/

The director said he produced the mv in 2 million baht budget with virtual production technique. Virtual production was a new CG technique in which the camera moved accordingly to the motion picture background on the high definition screen. 2 million baht was very high of a budget for a Thai mv. He wished this mv would motivate more music labels to invest more onto mv production thus T-pop standard elevated.

Matcha ft. Twopee - Swipe

Telex Telexs - A Moment

Youngohm & Sonofo - Wasabi

pnv. - You Love Him

First Anuwat - Crazy

Min - Goodbye

Most of IZ*One's choreography designed by Chae Dasom and I remember Choi Yongjun (A dance trainer in Produce) praised her as "formation genius". Indeed, the 2 belonged to the same dance crew (Freemind) with Choi Yongjun as the leader. Choi Yongjun choreographed most of WJSN's songs and that group too had outstanding dance formation. I guess it's the forte and focus of this crew.

Also, I remember reading that Twice's later choreographies were designed by 2-3 different persons independently. JYP would submitted the song to different choreographers, often times foreigners, and JYP's in-house choreograhers would pick nice moves from each piece and knit them into one. So, Twice's dance piece may be designed without a big overall concept but a collage of pretty details. This can be why the formation is not as intricate. Also, foreign choreographers can be not as familiar with/expertised in complicated formation as Korean ones.

I would say it’s the other way around. IZONE choreography is messy and their synchronization are not as perfect as TWICE or other girl groups.

Salty much? Even brought up an imaginative unrelated info to put down another group. The original discussion was on the formation design and not the execution.

Not worst K-drama I ever watched but I recently dropped "Live On" and "Royal Secret Inspector". The plot was so weak and cringey.

I came across a synopsis of a J-drama saying it was a drama about a chemistry teacher using magic on his high school student so she fell in love with him. How the fuck this such plot could develop into an actual drama? There should be a limit on creativity freedom.

Yes she is completely deaf now, however she still sings a lot despite that and even did an orchestra show last year as a singer. She was not off key at all somehow, I honestly was amazed.

That definitely meant she was not totally deaf unless some edit was done on her voice.

Most importantly, among these 3, she's the one who attracted the most people with her singing, it might be her tone or the way she interprets songs, but she received a lot more attention for her singing than Nojima Kano or Okada Nana. I've seen many japanese comments even until now saying that they wish her to debut solo.

Nojima Kano's tone isn't public friendly, it sounds too serious and opera-like. That's not the kind of voice that attracts the biggest audience. As for Okada Nana she has a nice voice and emotions but her tone is less special. Yahagi Moeka has a tone that sounds very pleasing to listen to, angelic, and singing with emotions. Especially considering her age, she can become even better with a bit of training and experience.

The point is she's the one rumored to debut with Avex so I don't see why you bring up other names...

She was the one attracting most peoples? Was that why she was bombarded with criticisms when she won AKB48 2nd singing contest?

Only fact is Okada Nana and Nojima Kano technically were superior to her. Anything else was mere your opinion.

A point is Yahagi Moeka won't save Avex.

Is this really good move? How popular bilibili is in China? Isn't the like of Youku, Tencent or iQiyi way more popular? I see foreign J-pop fans using this platform due to easy access and the lack of copyright strike. And, who may Avex use to attract Chinese fans? Beverly? Snowman? Daichi Miura? None looks nor sounds promising for Chinese market.

I remember they said last year that they are planning to debut an ex-idol as soloist and the hints pretty much confirmed that the ex-idol is ex-AKB48 member Yahagi Moeka who is popular and a great singer, it would be very good if they actually do debut her. I hope so...

Yahagi Moeka is great singer? What does that mean to Okada Nana or Nojima Kano?

Honestly, I am shocked they have not allowed Ayumi to put out a new album in a few years as she goes multi-platinum with every release and have had her just doing OSTs/Video Game Promos. I mean she begged them to let her release her Acapellas this year so we could make remixes just so she can have some music out this past year of 2020, and as a thank you to her fans for being patient. Then not even a couple weeks later Avex deleted 20 of the acapellas off of YouTube of some of her most famous songs, she had uploaded the acapellas for.

I remember reading that Hamasaki developing hearing impairment. Did I mistake?

Actress PCY rumored selling sex service

Rumor has it, Actress PCY, formerly contracted to a top broadcaster but recently free agent, selling body for 3 million bahts but, the guy must be pretty too. If the guy doin' good, he can meet her again for free.

This is meant to be Meen Peechaya obviously. Thai level of journalism makes AllKPop a saint.

Po admits he once divorced

BUCz3kW7pmsIQUeyCW8jEMT4NCYEK8lhMw6UiXeHS4c2ngkcVb80Q9TkU.jpg

The family man icon Po Nattawut admitted he once divorced.

After being with his lover for over 11 years, in his 4th year of marriage, he did divorce his wife before remarrying her. They were together for so long and got tired of each other. Every trivial-est thing felt unbearable. They saw a monk who advised them to divorce and remarry. After the fake divorce, they still weren't pleased completely with the other but, they learnt they still loved each other and their child would be victimized by the separation. They've remarried and become more compromising.

Nadech flaunts a sweet dinner with Yaya

Dtbezn3nNUxytg04acvLUz78duHmKVJHI8e0lGM3DTaHjm.webp

Marie Broenner in relationship with Pete Kachai

BUCz3kW7pmsIQUeyCW8i8th62IgZauDkyCZPguOSrjEceGSWZ5s2xgCmO.jpg

After the news of Marie starting a new relationship with a millionaire, netizens reported seeing her with Pete in different occasions.

Pete was a member of a boy group, C-Quint and now a youtuber and real estate developer, succeeding his family business. He occasionally acts in mini series.

P.A.P Beat Band ft. Rachyo - Farewell

MAN'R - Setting Sun

DaboyWay ft. Vincent Berry II - Montain Tops

Gavin D. ft. Maimee - Not Enough

Smax - Fall In Love with Lt. Busara

Labanoon - My Precious Lady

NICECNX ft. Lil X, 16Lambo - My City (Prod. by G-฿ANG)

Twopee - Play No Games

Songkran - Tell the World

PMC - No Trainer

Luss - 247