Posts by whips

To answer the thread's question, the closest thing I can think of right now would be "RBB" after "Bad Boy" for Red Velvet. "RBB" isn't a bad song. It's actually a fun and great song, but at the time it released, I remember being disappointed because it was nothing like the masterpiece that was "Bad Boy." If it had taken a different name, I would have had different expectations.

your reply ironically demonstrated how bad of a choice it was for sm to pick rv’s follow-up song to bad boy lol bc it actually wasn’t rbb, but power up sandwiched between the two :pepe-cringe: Poor banana song always gets forgotten like the middle child it was lol it initially even got paks for rv, proving people were highly tuning in for them after the success of bad boy, but alas power up killed off all the hype and no one even remembers it now 😔 at least rbb was controversial but memorable

This is embarrassing to read through, and has nothing to do with digitals at this point. Can you two take it to DMs or get a room now, or just agree that you both hate each other so we can return to NJ/IVE fans engaging in subtle oneupmanship every time the respective groups accomplish something.

you’re a coward, you know that right :flirt-pepe:

This is your 10th account on allkpop.com. Some would think you have no life outside of this site to keep coming back after each and every ban. Yes you're a dumbass for involving other people into shit they shouldn't have been involved in if you had just quoted me instead of being a coward. The block button is right there for ANYONE, use it next time instead of bitching about links. You'll be doing me the favor of blocking me so I don't have to see yall complain about Jungkook disrupting the order of this thread.

Anyways when I get on a laptop and have the time to look up Seven's 9th week stats, expect incoming of 50 plus links. Now me blocking you won't even matter when you'll be banned for what knows next and onto your 11th account.

giphy.webp

I have a perfectly good cause for what i’m doing you don’t know shit about; can’t say the same about you. honey you’re still coming back here too after all these years (not to mention the numerous threads you’ve made that are frankly self-explanatory on their own); you have no room to lecture anyone about having no life :pepe-joy: The lack of self-awareness is astounding

“Involving people into shit they shouldn’t have been involved”? Are you insane? You do know this is a public forum and anyone can say anything they want right? What makes you think me quoting you directly instead of not directly would not solve anything, if other people can still see what i said and respond anyway, hence involving themselves despite your ”delicacies”? Hello, is anyone home? Not to mention i’ve already said that I physically couldn’t quote your garbage post bc it was lagging too much, sth you conveniently ignored and kept calling me coward for no reason other than you’re an arsehole bully who can’t read, or more precisely, someone who knows they’ve lost and got no legs to stand on in an argument?

Also, it’s very telling that the “solution” you came up with is me having to block you while you can go on your merry ways being none the wiser about the inconvenience you’ve caused for many. That’s like blocking the road with your vehicle and then having the audacity to tell people you won’t move and they have to use other roads, and the police doesn’t have to get involved :pepe-joy: It’s amazing what you’ve come to expect to get away with after being loud-mouthed bullies for so long and being left to it.

Let’s get the records straight, you’re the one inconveniencing other people here, a sentiment shared by many, so if anyone has to bend their ways, it’s you. Whether other people block you or not is irrelevant, you’re still the arsehole and you’re objectively in the wrong. The fact that you’ve shown no remorse or even attempt to stop annoying others after being called out speaks volumes. It’s not even like you’re being asked to leave the thread entirely, you’re just being asked to adjust your spamming habits with the least effort required so that a community can also use the same platform as you do, but you can’t even do that. Even worse, you think you’re doing sth by doubling down and “threatening” to post more, twice? And throwing juvenile insults around like you’re throwing a tantrum and having no other methods to lash out? What are you, 12? :pepe-cringe: At least you’re as intimidating as one ig. And mature and logically sound as one too, given half of the argument you put forth is to go for personal attacks you think you have against the other person, and the kicker is you don’t even have that :pepe-cringe:

Again, I don’t give a licking shit whatever you do next, but here’s a word of advice for ya, it won’t be me who will be contacted by mods and issued warning points for intentionally disrupting the majority of users’ experience when browsing the forum 🫡 god’s speed

Next time your punk ass wants to say shady shit QUOTE me. Wasn't even aware of your cowardness until I come back wanting to update with now FORTY LINKS just for your dumbass.

lmao “cowardice”?? “Dumbass”? You people truly are a different breed. Here’s to hoping you grow tf up some day and realise how embarrassing you’d been acting, especially considering you’re not even an adolescent anymore :pepe-joy:

If you want people to quote you directly, next time try posting non-trash posts that don’t actively prevent people from even being able to quote you in the first place bc of how heavy and site crash-inducing they are. How ironic that someone calling other people “dumbass” lacks the mental capacity to comprehend such a simple logical thing, and the basic etiquette on how to exist in a community without causing inconveniences for others. And then doubling down and “threatening” to post like 40 links next time lmao? oooh i’m shoo shcareddd~~~ :pepe-joy: Imagine thinking i gave a single flying fuck :pepe-joy: The only loser here is you buddy and your utmost arseholery displayed for everyone to see.

Also, idgaf if you post 100 links next time, ya know why? good luck not having mods edit the shit out of your posts after the complaints they receive, and none even from me :pepe-joy: Again, how ironic that someone who loves insulting other people with “dumbass” and “dumb bitch” every time they don’t get their way can’t even see such obvious outcomes to their actions and childish, classless bravado :pepe-joy:

Oh no, of course not, I have to put on a dress and call myself Belinda and then you'll feel sorry for me right?

i missed this earlier but not this one again ffs.

Arguing in bad faith about scenarios that don’t occur in normal situations isn’t the w you think it is. I myself can go get a wheelchair rn and pretend not to be able to walk, are you gonna feel sorry for me? Oh no, do disabled people even deserve rights and be accommodated if anyone can just pretend to be disabled? 🤪

Absolutely nonsensical and irrelevant argument

I just mean, why all that talk about inclusion when there is so much bigger problems? There are people dying bc of illnesses or hunger or war and all we do is talking abt if trans people should have their own bathrooms?

you’re making no sense atp lol, i’m sorry but this is cray cray talk

The question comes up bc it specifically applies to a base need that any human has to address day to day. No one claims that wars and hunger stop being emergency just bc some people need to have to go to the bathroom, and they need a place to do it. There’s literally no relevance 😂

And how am I asking why women complain so much? I'm literally defending women's rights. Do you mean trans women AKA men who identify as women?

you didn’t get my sarcasm lol i’m saying your blasé dismissal of trans people’s feelings draws quite similar parallels to the typical attitudes men display towards women, hence the “ironically” part in my post

I guess the convo is moot atp bc neither one of us will change their view. I actually don’t really care that much about the restroom debate in the first place bc I don’t see an easy solution that pleases everyone, but it’s your blatant denial of certain viewpoints that i was arguing about. Oh well :wellr:

I have Diabetes type 1, 8.7 million people around the world live with it. Where are my diabetes supplies in bathrroms? Nobody cares abt Diabetes, most people don't even know what it is.

Having Diabetes is deadly.

5,6 percent of the world population have diabetes type one. 5,1 percent of the world population identify as trans or nonbinary. make it make sense please

i think this is starting to muddle the waters a little too far. Remember, we’re talking about restrooms, aka a place initially designed just so that humans can dispose of their waste in private and comfort lol, nothing more, nothing less. It’s not a clinic or first aid emergency room, so demanding fancy medical aids of any illness is pretty out of place and doesn’t really have much weight in this conversation. Diabetes isn’t the only potentially lethal illness, so should medical stocks for all other ills be supplied too? Not to mention it’s highly questionable that a typical bathroom meets the sanitary conditions required for such tasks lol.

There’s an argument to be had about the resources and logistics of installing more restrooms, but the rest of your rant is pretty blah. So trans people shouldn’t have the rights to feel comfortable in a restroom like everyone else does just bc they’re vastly outnumbered? You do know how much women would hate not having a safe space if they had to share the restroom with men, but for trans people, especially trans women, who would feel that discomfort notched up to the eleven, well too bad for them, gotta suck it up bud, yada yada? That’s vile tbh. It’s not about the actual number of crimes that have happened, it’s about providing a mentally safe space. And you’re ironically very much giving “Why do women complain so much? Life is pretty rosy where i’m looking down from as a man. Not sure what’s there to yap about” rn; if you’re not in their shoes you have no idea what they experience, so maybe stfu and stop telling people to grow a pair?

Also, the restroom debate is only one small portion of the whole trans rights issue that jkr has participated in, and she’s very much expressed disdain for trans people to exist altogether. Not in such blunt words, of course, but it’s clear where she stands. Just recently, she liked a tweet saying sth like “at least the Taliban can tell genders”. So if you defend her on trans issues, you’re kinda telling on your ideology there.

I didn’t say women have to accommodate trans people at their own expense. The point is there should be other ways to work around things without outright condemning a faction and refusing them their rights

A third bathroom/changing room seems to be a good compromise for all. In your opinion is this what’s preferred in the community?

I don’t think there’ll ever be a satisfying solution to this problem, bc even if it wasn’t the intention, in a sense installing more restrooms would mean still segregating trans people into their own secluded section, and forcing them to publicly announce what they might not want to disclose. It’s a complicated topic for sure

Urgh I’m disgusted by the discourse in this thread I can’t even

I actually have to defend JKR. She was RAPED, RAPED BY A MAN AND SHE SIMPLY SAID THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TRANS WOMEN IN THE TOILET STALLS. Trans people should respect that. Imagine some random dude that likes taking pics of naked women saying he's trans and changing his gender just to do something like that.

Can you even imagine having to fear public toilets? Can you imagine being raped and people don't respect it?

You’re horrifically misguided in an attempt to offer platitudes to the wrong demographic. What you should be advocating for after learning of some women’s experience similar to jkr’s is the installation of a third bathroom wherein trans people can also feel comfortable without offending anyone, NOT the denial of trans people’s rights to exist, which is what your post imply (and what that other user you’re agreeing with in this thread is saying) and the hill jkr has been dying on, hence the backlash. It’s a terrible take that hopefully you outgrow soon, considering your young age

Dawg, can yall not? I'm probably talking to a wall, but id rather deal with a clogged thread than an unnecessary argument.

speak for yourself. In what world is talking about reducing a thread to being literally unusable bc it keeps crashing “unnecessary argument”? This isn’t simply a normal “clogged thread” situation. 35 freaking tweets in a single post is ridiculous, and pretty sure no one outside that fandom actually reads it here. Last I checked this was a thread open for everyone to use, not just specific fandoms. If you feel too burdened being the op of such a thread, maybe transfer the op to someone else or close it and let sb else open another one for actual discussion for all fandoms and users. No one’s forcing you to deal with anything. Besides, it’s not even some insane demand for posters to adhere to; putting tweets under spoilers isn’t some herculean unreasonable task to ask of anyone lol it’s the bare minimum thing to do out of consideration for every other user of a forum when you post that many links

Can some people have the etiquette to put their posts under spoiler if they want to brag about more than 5 tweets in each, so as not make every single page crash and dilute the thread? Good lord, 30 fucking tweets in a single post?? This isn’t a fucking fandom thread, it’s a general thread. Have some common sense and try not to be so annoying and ruining it for everyone everywhere you go :pepe-shame:

Actually, there aren't even much groups copying NWJNS

lol this is blatantly not true.. nj’s influence in multiple facets of the kpop machinations is undeniable, from music production to packaging and promoting, from top groups to nugus there are footprints of the nj blueprint everywhere, but I don’t feel like dealing with people today so i’m not gonna name names

You know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that