[theqoo] IVE An Yujin with a very short hime cut on airport

• AVvXsEi31g4D4tabGgeRSjjfBUU55e2RHWav_9J4Ab7j7QV_HfUkty_nw7M4GTflHLZGo9weh8k_O0z7HkyRFQOEdoycOfSAeY4-nfmusuzEwI3ZuhAXDg8vWVWrAelVp8xCDbw_wYcMVC8KPlSbeXwZu7X-IqvWDe6tBMjpv5opvSf_QjopySG8hnEFAxLkIBQ

AVvXsEg3VAKHyjah_2jklt90u6_soplE4h26vn15zYhxaqmYPNNwMOV_0eQ324AReaZaOyR8Sg_0Rurmu4_i8R1iaR8sYRuRP55hNxMyCgmplM6QM-cnA7T5xQv9utUJwASbS68JbDexYukhG5vA1V-rRtYyheuL3TTVOfI_mDuj3kBHOr4cyKs0EANxbYHimyU

AVvXsEi7QQ0950B7Ora9uMa-uMA6KeImJtRxr5qtlF2Pu8_-X8ECSrqbz4U7yEBuyOpkqiU3ZEqVobCxT-DLKniTvUwIORoMU2cc4TPzfWNWNssbdZlZO3_LrH5aaiQRIeU2xlwDvmMnMJVsfeFkZL2ptmaSsi3jSXvUpGXCTvvxJOF0yKCwXo7X4j1j8D0wegI=s16000

original post: here

1. F*ckinh pretty and cute!??! The shape of her hairstyle is a bit shocking but her face won over it

2. Why did they cut her hair like that?

3. I like her too much. She really looks good in anything. Please give her a lot of diverse styles. Thank you

4. She's pretty so of course she's gonna look pretty in everything but I feel like a rat ate her hair if you covered her face

5. I hope that they give her a lot of different hairstyles

6. I think that it suits her...

7. She kinda has that actress vibe

8. Huh? I think that it suits her and she looks pretty though. This showcases her style instead of a conventional bob cut so I like it!!

9. The cut kinda feels like a mess but her face fought with it and won

10. I thought that she looked cute until I scrolled to the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she looked so cute though..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “[theqoo] IVE An Yujin with a very shirt hime cut on airport” to “[theqoo] IVE An Yujin with a very short hime cut on airport”.
  • 4. She's pretty so of course she's gonna look pretty in everything but I feel like a rat ate her hair if you covered her face

Basically this comment right here lol the length isn’t the problem but why did it have to be such a messy cut and unkempt look 😩

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!