Posts by whips

Vocals are fine. It's the song that's completely unimpactful, it's worse than Either Way and that was Ive's worst single as well. Ive's vocal production was killer at least, here the song tries to sound anthemic but it's just too noisy and bland and there is no catchy melody to sing along to. Compare this song to what a rock anthem might sound like.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In any case, it looks like 4th gen is over, just like that, both leaders just flopped big time. Now bring on dem 5th gen groups, Illin' fighting!!

dang king of shit mountain taste strikes again :pepe-hype: can always count on you to validate when a song is truly good lol :pepe-toast: :flirt-pepe:

Only the blind or neurodivergent will say she’s not sexy lol this is a hilariously easy to pass test and yet 😂

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The opening for joseph’s short season is still the best song/video of the entire series (haven’t checked out the openings of the latest seasons tho :peperun: )

8371cfc296d2093f73c478a0d801a43e57993c0a.gif

On a related note, she’s been killing the visual game lately as always

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

The song is good but i’d argue the mv couldn’t compliment it well and highlight its strengths. There were a few questionable editing choices and overall it’s a bit boring conceptually speaking. Probably their weakest mv since tippy toes or mascara.

Anyway i’m listening on spotify and it bops :pepe-dj:

It was pretty bad. Twice had a lot of bandwagon stans the way all popular groups do, and snsd was one of their main “rival group” shit-talking targets at the time, so to speak. Things could get real nasty, but were not out of the imagination considering the dumb fan wars going on between top groups now. Many snsd stans fought them back as a result and still hold a grudge against twice to this day

i don't even care about the song, who is the girl in your signature?? :pepe-heart-eyes:

lol in case you didn’t notice she’s the same girl in my dp too btw ^^

That’s xg’s harvey, from the mv for their pre-release song new dance

They’ll release their cb song and album soon in less than 2 days. If you like harvey’s looks i think you’ll enjoy mascara and shooting star’s mvs

(She’s in the thumbnail of the performance vid here)

Imma be honest, the mv is kinda “take it or leave it” for me like a lot of starship mvs. They have their ideas but the execution always boggles down the song lol, imo at least. Listening to this song on spotify rn and it’s already hitting a lot harder with no visuals to distract me (Although i wish some parts were enunciated differently especially the oooh-oooh-oooh goo-ooo-oood part) :sweatr: Overall i do think stronger vocals would’ve elevated this song even more but it’s still nice and fits my taste pretty well. Ive’s discography remains one of the strongest amongst currently active ggs, with very few true duds. Starship doesn’t usually miss when it comes to quality music tbf

lol

Why?

it makes perfect sense in their case; it’d actually be more questionable and incompetent on their companies’ part if the members didn’t stay to keep this group alive. Think about it: somi and sejeong were arguably bigger than ioi, wonyoung and sakura were arguably bigger than izone, and a number of members from the rest of those groups were no slouch either. There actually was a demand for certain members to branch out on their own, whether as a soloist or in a group. Kepler has produced no real breakout star so far, no one who can amass a sizable fandom to sustain their income for a new venture that’s on the scale of the top most popular individual members in ioi/izone. If they break apart now they’d most likely fare even worse in the future. Kepler might not be a top gg but they’re still doing way better than most idols, and at least they can ensure a stable if not stellar career if they stay as a group