Kpop things that make you cry?

• Mine:

So, Wonho left Monsta X during promotions for Find You. Coincidentally, Find You is a melancholy song about loss

"You keep on hoping, someday we’ll meet again"

The members were clearly really affected by the behind the scenes events and you could see it in their performances, especially after his departure and the reworking of the parts/choreo. This stage mix that shows both before and after Wonho and how emotionally charged everything was makes me teary every time I watch it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Are there any kpop things that make you cry?

• Sunyouls parts in

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's beautiful

also sad ending

i am not sure what it is but both songs bring me to tears

• External Content open.spotify.com

Need I say more?

• External Content open.spotify.com

Need I say more?

Yes, cuz I don't know what that means. lol Sorry, I only came into kpop a few years ago.

• First wins always make me cry when they do :pleading: Especially groups that never expected to get them

• EXO's Promise

:pepe-comfy:

The video of Lay bowing with the song playing in the background gets me.....

:pepe-sad:

• First wins always make me cry when they do :pleading: Especially groups that never expected to get them

I was so happy for Dreamcatcher! Well deserved after so long.

Monsta X's first win was emotional too. And man, Hyungwon is such a pretty crier.

2f5e5125853f649b8fbf3070246a3df5.gif

• T-ara winning The Show for the first time since the scandal.

~ ω

• One in a million by TWICE will always make me cry, especially Jeongyeon's high note, knowing everything she's been through :pepe-puddle:

I'm Fine Thank You bye Ladies Code, recorded before the passing of EunB and RisE and released and a tribute to them recalling their memories as a group and sharing moments of EunB and RisE to remember

Stayc Sieun's interview with a fan's mom

IZ*ONE during their last concert, they were crying so hard it was so emotional even if you aren't a fan

MOA's gift for TXT. This always makes me cry in a good way, it's a moment of raw emotions between TXT and MOAs and it makes me feel better after crying about the other moments and songs I listed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!