What Little Things In K-Pop That Make You Happy?

• Hello! I am curious, what, if any, things in K-Pop make you happy that may not seem like a big deal to most people, but really brighten your day? It could be an idol complimenting/helping another idol out, idol friendships, something in a song that makes you smile, a time when a fandom helped another fandom out, or anything like that really. You get the idea. No fighting and this thread should be easy to keep wholesome (I hope). Here are some of mine in no particular order:

1) Stray Kids' and Ateez's light sticks both looking like cool, spiny compasses. I know some people might think its plagiarism, but I think they look different enough that it's more like inspiration to me (if you disagree though, that's fine too). Stray Kids' is red and white and Ateez's is black and gold, not to mention a few other differences, like how Stray Kids' has a cool eight-point star (and also eight members, so that's cool) while Ateez's has a working hourglass thingy inside. I find it cute because the groups are besties with each other, debuted the same year, with some title tracks being comparable to each other and have the same number of members, so in my mind it's like: "Oh, cool, even the light sticks are friends with each other! Another cool similarity!" I find it more awesome than offensive if anything. Pictures for reference:

Stray Kids' Lightstick:

See the source image

Ateez's Lightstick:

See the source image

2) Idol friendships in general. How Jimin and Teahyung from BTS went to high school together, became friends in high school, debuted in the same group and are now super close to each other. The story just melts my cold heart every time. How close Sana and Chan are. Lisa and Bam Bam. You get the idea.

3) Anytime idols make songs for their fans. They don't have to and it's always so sweet and wholesome each time.

What little things in K-Pop make you happy? Have a great day/night!

• YouChanDoThis

Changed the title of the thread from “What Is A Little Thing In K-Pop That Makes You Happy?” to “What Little Things In K-Pop That Make You Happy?”.
  • The really adorable self filmed MVs :pleading:

• The really adorable self filmed MVs :pleading:

I always love those! I find those cuter and more heartfelt than the official MV's, even if the official ones look more polished and professional. I think Dreamcatcher also did one for Sahara? Let me check and link it here if I find it. Found it!

[Special Clip] Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) 'SAHARA' 자체 제작 MV
    [Special Clip] Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) 'SAHARA' 자체 제작 MV ▶ Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) More Information- Dreamcatcher YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/dreamcatcherofficia...
    www.youtube.com

Have a great day/night!

• Just recently Engenes had a huge project and made a special MV for Polaroid Love,some of the members even acknowledged it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always love those! I find those cuter and more heartfelt than the official MV's, even if the official ones look more polished and professional. I think Dreamcatcher also did one for Sahara? Let me check and link it here if I find it. Found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgLhbkKu1s4

Have a great day/night!

Dreamcatcher's are absolutely hilarious and I love them :omgr: I also recommend

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and

• Just recently Engenes had a huge project and made a special MV for Polaroid Love,some of the members even acknowledged it

That's so sweet of Engenes to do! I'm happy ENHYPEN saw it and liked it! That must feel amazing! Have a great day/night!

• Dreamcatcher's are absolutely hilarious and I love them :omgr: I also recommend

and

And here I was only knowing about Sahara! I'll have to look into these too. Have a great day/night!

• bts making beautiful supportive songs addressed to army :pleading: particularly these lyrics in paradise

We borrow dreams from others (Like a debt)

We learn that we need to become great (Like a light)

Your dream is actually a burden

If having a future is the only dream existing

Then what is the dream you had last night in your bed?

It's alright if the name of the dream is different

Be it buying a laptop next month

Or just eating and sleeping

Not doing anything at all yet still having a lot of money

Who says a dream must be something grand

Just become anybody

We deserve a life

Whatever big or small, you are you after all

:lover1::lover1:

it wont let me unlink the lyrics sorry lmao

• No need to worry about that, you're fine! Those lyrics are so sweet! BTS really care a lot about ARMYs, time and time again. Have a great day/night!

• Sunyoul posting on social media makes me happy lol

They are a group that quickly rose to the top for me and I find myself overjoyed with everything they do so whenever a member posts or they do something it makes me extremely happy. Getting something new, whether it's their logo, or a photocard is exciting to me.

Finally finding their lightstick and being able to own it when it's not even being produced anymore was the best thing to happen to me and i found it on my b-day!

• Sunyoul posting on social media makes me happy lol

They are a group that quickly rose to the top for me and I find myself overjoyed with everything they do so whenever a member posts or they do something it makes me extremely happy. Getting something new, whether it's their logo, or a photocard is exciting to me.

Finally finding their lightstick and being able to own it when it's not even being produced anymore was the best thing to happen to me and i found it on my b-day!

That's awesome! I'm glad he's getting the recognition he deserves. That's so cool! I'm sad they quit selling the lightsick though. Have a great day/night!

• That's awesome! I'm glad he's getting the recognition he deserves. That's so cool! I'm sad they quit selling the lightsick though. Have a great day/night!

It makes no sense why they stopped production for it, it hasn't been made in like 3 years if i remember. like the group is still very much alive. *shakes fist at top media* It's like finding a needle in a haystack and luckily i found one that's not used and comes with the original box!

• Awesome! I really hope they start making them again soon though.

well...this year their contract is up....i don't know what's going to happen so i hope if they renew they will do something about this lightstick because it's so super cute

up10tion-official-light-stick.jpg

• They day of a debut/comeback and the first few days of promotions.

It's like I get a shot of dopamine watching my faves comeback and debut for the first time. :pepe-life-support:

The when the flood of reaction videos come in from my favorite reactors. I spend the whole first day watching people react and basically rewatching the MV a dozen times or so from the reactions. :pepe-hehe:

Also, watching the dance practices and first music show lives. I don't get that excited when anyone outside of KPOP drops a new song.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Alexa being a memer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!